Not looking so bad anymore, huh?

Not looking so bad anymore, huh?

Attached: Aloy-horizon-zero-dawn.jpg (767x384, 41.4K)

Damn nikocado lookin real cute

beautiful aloycado friend.

post it

potato-chan

can't unsee
and I thought she couldn't get any worse

Looks like a fuckin man with long hair
disgusting I'm gonna close my browser immediately

'Cado on the' log

gotchu famalam

Attached: 1ab.png (636x660, 558.56K)

top zozzle

Why does that ugly Irish boy have breasts?

That's where he hides his potatoes

Not only is Aloy really cute but there's also a ton of other cute looking women in her game.
What's the secret? How did they succeed where so many others fail?

Attached: 20210912200542_1.jpg (1920x1200, 213.8K)

Attached: avo.webm (1920x1080, 2.05M)

I don't even care

AAA industry is dead.
>everyone now focuses in hyper realism instead of gameplay
>We still receive atrocities like this because beauty is opressive and part of the patriarchy or some lib bullshit

Post the edit with the Viewtiful red hair.

>atrocities like this

AAAH, the clone of a Carnegie Mellon graduate isn't a 10/10, I'm loOoosing my miiind

Hideous pumpkin head. Kill this trans friendly design.

So he's actually, unironically mentally ill, right? I refuse to believe someone can destroy their body and put on an "act" as retarded as his under the justification of "those YouTube dollars tho"

Unironically yes, there is no reason to create ugly main characters, specially female ones. But the west will never learn.

Attached: clipimage.jpg (767x384, 38.97K)

She's cute. Don't get the meme of her being ugly around here. Looks like a popular chick I had a crush on in highschool.

Can someone post the alpha version of Aloy?

is it true forbidden west will have gyro aiming?

it's an act. but yeah its insane that he's killing himself on video

this is just so fucking depressing
dude might actually die before he can use even a fraction of whatever money he's gotten
sure as hell can't be happy either

>I refuse to believe someone can destroy their body and put on an "act" as retarded as his under the justification of "those YouTube dollars tho"
Are you joking? Half this board destroys their bodies to this level or worse for absolutely no payment at all.

The model should really consider suing them.

Attached: 1396317505944.gif (628x428, 382.97K)

On what basis
>the devs slightly changed the appearance of my in-game model, which was never required to be a 1 for 1 copy in the first place
Lots of companies do that shit these days, it's beyond stupid. I don't like it but it is what it is. Fuck the model for becoming involved with this shit, and then continuing to be involved with it, anyway.

>it's an act
Doing irreparable damage to your body for views is not an act, it's mental illness.

this looks vomit inducing. Imagine paying $70 for this junk. Jesus christ. Well have fun I guess...?