Whats the best Lord of the Rings game?

Whats the best Lord of the Rings game?

Attached: 1644530927400.jpg (1280x1920, 420.97K)

Morrowind

you don't play video games, Any Forums

>dwarf
>no beard
>no muscle
>stupid glitter in hand
>dwarf QUEEN
Forget her being black, they got literally everything wrong. These people don't care about Lord of the Rings.

it's fantasy, relax bro

This thread is gonna be full of Any Forums spergouts isn't it?

Attached: 1640466258710.jpg (500x378, 31.29K)

why are you like this?

lol i hate the "it's just fantasy bro" excuse. these are established races and characters, if you wanna play some blacked fantasy shit then try to convince the lazy fucks at the game companies to create something new instead of leaning on name recognition and pozzing it.

you are not being genocided bro, it's just a tv show

Then why can't I get a gf?

I think she's just a princess

nice retort, xir

A request to the americans

Can you please stop putting niggers in every movie for one fucking second?

You'd be complaining if it was a new IP with black characters. Its some disposable Amazon nonsense that would be unwatchable with or without them. Stop frothing at the mouth like a subhuman.

Kill yourself retard

I'm so happy they are ruining LOTR with social justice bullshit
It's such a boring movie, finally those dumbass meme will be tainted forever

>A request to the americans
Tolkien is from England dipshit

niether does Any Forums retard

you will never be a women

just how many tranny d*scord ops are running on this board

I want to kill every american. They are the closest thing to the antagonists of real life.

>an ogre mercenary camp has been spotted my lord

>Lord of the Nigs

based fight the loser neo nazi who will never get sex

why are you here?

isn't that a slave collar?

>Terrible VA for the teaser
>All of the promo images look like cosplay
My faith in this project is completely shot. I mean LOOK at this. Highest budget TV show ever made btw.

Attached: v1pc2e6370h81.jpg (1280x960, 206.6K)

no one apart from jeremy hambly would care if they made some new nog fantasy show/game. just don't fuck up already established fantasy worlds to virtue signal, it's really gay.

Hating niggers isn't exclusively a pol thing.

GONDOR CALLS FOR EBT CARDS.

The Shadow that bred them can only mock, it cannot make: not real new things of its own. I don’t think it gave life to the orcs, it only ruined them and twisted them

How can we stop americans and their need to shove their reality tv drama politics? How do we teach them to not worship black people?

Name one modern Western fantasy show that's 100% white.

Kikes

That looks like the cover of a Rap album

Evil can't create.

>want lotr adaptations to be faithful to tolkien's work
>this makes me Any Forums
Fuck off

The Amazon show is made by Americans you disingenuous heeb.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-10 202255.png (221x173, 83.1K)

They hate you. They hate your way of life, they hate your sex, and most importantly they hate your race. They are trying to destroy you. They will not settle until every single white male emblem or icon is destroyed.

>"Lord of the Rings?"

>Americans
Jews are responsible.

>Black on the cover
>Sell less

Attached: 325587456987.png (1066x964, 81.96K)

what does it have to be 100% white Black panther is not 100% black

Fucking kek

Where are too bloody compliant.
I do not like this cyberpunk dystopia, it is not radical.

Attached: 1635301377167.jpg (720x720, 42.63K)

When is this fad going to end

Attached: 1611756609944.jpg (283x284, 19.94K)

Ugly fat nigger. Absolute baboonis suhuman.

However many 1.6 million r/nowork Doreens can fit in them

kek what a newfag

Attached: 1582602848229.jpg (1080x608, 90.14K)

Why are you here?? Go back to trannyera

Um, actually, Morrowind is a Wheel of Time game

Disingenous burger dipshit, tell your californian masters to cease desecrating treasured works.

Fucking bitch can't triforce

user this just means people will like the movies even more, with something this bad to compare them to

Answer the question, impotent.

It's based in European folklore. Why are we not allowed to have our own world's to ourselves? Tons of fucking Asian shows that are 100% Asian, Bollywood as all Indian movies; why can't I just enjoy some nog free time?

Remnder that ALL poltards and troons are american, no exceptions.

>Tolkien is from England dipshit
Yeah, and based Tolkien didn't had any black in it. It barely had women. And suddenly, when in the grubby mitts of some slimy american corporation, blacks and women are popping everywhere, disregarding the base materials. Good job, USA. Ruining everything for everyone else. Fucking jews.

>sell less
>recoup the losses with Larry Fink's pocket money

Pillars of Eternity was basically a Wheel of Time game.

Lord of the Rings conquest was a fun game, dunno about the new ones nor the gollum one.

Attached: conquest.jpg (768x882, 456.79K)

reminder that this is objectively untrue, PatF is nowhere near the most unsuccessful Disney film

man those ears look terrible

What the fuck is that?
Talentless forced diversity hires can't make new good stories so they have to take from the past.

No, if we have to suffer. So do you.

>LOTR is a movie
GB2R

I don't see why they're blackwashing (ie staining) LoTR. It's like the purest example of white culture so I doubt nigs give two shits about it.

Doesn't need to be 100% white.
There are non whites in lotr they just aren't Hobbits, Elves or Dwarfs

The most frustrating part of this is that this is going to have a million defenders because of "diversity", who can't even tell that Amazon only makes things with the demographics of New York and Los Angeles. If you Google "fantasy novel based on African mythology" you'll get dozens of options. Sure they're not as good as tolkein, but few things are, and if they actually gave a fuck about "black voices" they'd adapt something from a black author, not the most anglo-saxon thing this side of Beowulf and the Sutton Hoo hoard.

>you be sayin we wuz some lord of da rings n sheit? No cap?

Attached: 1631992973921.webm (640x640, 1.34M)

LOTRO

Black Panther wasn't set in Arthurian legend

Attached: Green Knight.png (926x556, 408.96K)

You just KNOW she has a unibrow she removes.

Still tho...

Attached: wq7.png (945x509, 217.49K)

Like pottery.

Attached: 1617860697553.jpg (1080x1080, 57.89K)

ESG investments mean likely never. You don't even have to make something profitable, just be woke and firms will give you monies. There are people who want you to disappear so bad they'll pay for it.

>The most frustrating part of this is that this is going to have a million defenders because of "diversity",

And they're all going to be self hating colored haired freaks on twitter. I think this is just going to be another flop that people will forget about. What a waste of money.

>mediocre game flops
whaaaaaaaaat