How do you feel about Nintendo embracing the GAAS model for video games?

How do you feel about Nintendo embracing the GAAS model for video games?

Attached: 1644504780188.jpg (1024x1019, 293.77K)

>DLC expansion = GAAS
Huh?

People who were children when Mario Kart 8 originally came out now have children of their own.

Not a fan.

About time.

What's GAAS?

I hate it.

Gays as a service

Games as a service.

Think how Animal crossing kept having updates to drag you back to the game, same as Mario Maker 2.

>If you don't mind the base game, then this is cheaper in comparison to getting new installments ideally.
Maybe Smash Ultimate will continue with new stuff at some point.

I knew you meant to say teenagers and not children, teenagers would be adults by now.

you smell that?
thats a GAAS

i've been used to GAAS for years, guess nintendo's turn

Attached: game-battle-net-diablo-ii-lord-of-destruction-cover.jpg (800x961, 448.01K)

Smash Season Passes proved you could the same amount of hype for a fraction of the cost by just drip feeding people characters 1 by 1.

How is the BRAAAAP?

No, the phrase it children, teenagers, and adults. Adolescents come between children and adults, you sound like a retarded pedophile.

Attached: screenshot_shiren_the_wanderer_5.png (154x154, 33.21K)

You clearly have no idea what GAAS is.

>one time DLC purchase makes a game a GAAS now
Well fuck me

Learn what GaaS means before posting about it baiting with it again

The dlc content is dripfed over a year, the end goal being to get you to buy or renew a NSO sub.

You just buy it once and that's it though

pedophiles are the ones who try to split hairs over what's "actually children" so they can blur the lines you retard.

You pay once. The content is not walled off by NSO and doesn't require NSO to purchase or use. The purchase can be made after all of the content has released.

They might have gotten teen pregnant

the service is that you need to keep coming back to play the latest maps, rather than just being able to play them all at once.

People aren't buying this to play offline.

They could die, what's your point?
Yes, adolescents are not adults. They're also clearly a defined age bracket from 13-18. It lasts 5 years and is medically defined by puberty. Or the stages of puberty rather.