Xenosisters...Even people on twitter are making fun of us!

Xenosisters...Even people on twitter are making fun of us!

Attached: Based.png (714x831, 386.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/thread/588199482
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This shithole really fucking is reddit/twitter colony nowadays lmao.

Xenoblade 3 at an all time low

really goes to show how shit this board is sometimes

Tights are wonderful.

Attached: 00443291-01.jpg (750x1125, 40.87K)

Channers fucking tanked XB3's reputation and I'm all here for it LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: XB3tanic.png (1280x720, 1.17M)

>MUH CENSORSHIP spergs are at it again
Kill yourselves already.

Attached: 1512438255155.jpg (300x283, 31.86K)

OHNONONOOONNOON

literally imagine thinking those 3 designs are not good, it honestly is a pathetic bunch of coomers doing this shit

Poyo!

Attached: 1644525136798.png (600x600, 76.14K)

Someone post the dancing garbage cans gif.

Oh buddy, you don't even know the half of it. It's been like this for a while now.

Attached: Greentext_bot.png (380x638, 225.03K)

They aren't though. Explain how they're good, they look fucking generic as all hell. All of them wear the same wardrobe.

The MC's design is basically Rean and Flynn mixed together. He's boring.

What?! I thought people here said twitter users and leftists don't browse here and everyone is just being schizos? Did you lie to me?

Attached: 1629174298154.jpg (728x749, 53.05K)

I don't care about coomer qualities but these guys just seem kind of boring
There's supposed to be battle outfits or something right? Maybe those will be better

Gamer gate ruined this board forever by making these kinds of retards believe they were welcome here

why dont you go back then

Bodytights are better

Attached: ETCcAG4UwAUyt9m.jpg (1116x1911, 1.24M)

Off yourself, futafag

Why is it censorship? Real answers from humans only, subhumans don't get to speak to me.

Attached: 1300435612143.gif (135x101, 689.23K)

They're generic as fuck, if this wasn't a Japanese game you would be admitting as much.

>twitterfags now screenshotting Any Forums threads
please shut down the centralized internet.

Holy coping

>a bot
>on twitter
>that takes posts from reddit
>which takes posts of Any Forums

This is retarded. And if this post ends up on reddit which will end up on twitter, I hope you all kill yourselves.

It's a bunch a faggot drag/qa/eens who didn't even play the series to begin with.

The second the trailer started I thought they would be side characters. They just are boring designs compared too Shulk/Rex

That Kirby thread was good though.

There's an /r/Any Forums that screenshots greentext and posts them to twitter. Feeling tired yet?

>now

Attached: 1633190622711.png (1102x1600, 841.23K)

We genuinely need to adopt lurk moar mentality again. Shame twitter fags. Mods, fucking ban these retards. They are almost guaranteed underageb& anyways.

Im going to go on a whim and assume that its twitter trannies making those threads, their posts are borderline caricatures even for Any Forums standards

Thanks Kirb

Left would be amazing if she had big tits

nah lol

Attached: EHaLRQIUwAAnE8T.jpg (1198x1592, 236.58K)

tights are sexy

It ain't, people are just desperate to shitpost about popular game

The problem would be fixed immediately if anyone with cookies on [dogshit social media site] got auto banned, and you got rid of phonefag posting privileges. Too bad hiromoot is a jew.

They are really dull designs. It's like when you play a gacha and there's a featured ultra rare girl, these are the girls that would be rares cluttered in so you can't get her.

tl;dr backrow dancers

what are you on about you schizo

BLLRLRLRLD PUUUUUUUUYO BRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Attached: 1644459693995.png (845x645, 236.22K)

We are getting popular bros!

Attached: 1338080884805.jpg (480x480, 20.96K)

It's all falseflagging by sonyroaches.

You're speaking to the kind of retards that think Rex's design was good. I enjoyed 2, but the character designs (especially Rex and most of the rare blades) were a mess.

Someone give me the archive link for that kirby thread.

So it's confirmed literal twitter users do browse here. Explains all the seethe over Any Forums and the shitting on of leftist ideology.

Because shazamposters and doomposters want to shitpost on the next big game

yeah, the board is mostly tendies.

They should have waited for next gen to make another xenoblade, its gonna be another 360p pos

arch.b4k.co/v/thread/588199482
Poyo!

Attached: 1644526222620m.jpg (1024x809, 48.75K)

they are bad designs because they're still too oversexed

>girls are looking at us right NOW
oh fug

They are bland and forgettable.

>m.jpg

>girls
>on Twitter
>looking at Any Forums
Those aren't girls user...

It's been confirmed for a year or two now. We even have this shit where there is a subreddit that keeps taking screenshots of greentext stories and post them to reddit.

Someone let me know when the snoy discord raid is over, I'm going to sleep.

Attached: 1581115670507.jpg (627x582, 103.66K)

Danke Doktor

Attached: KPR_Doctor.png (534x403, 275.94K)

The only cope is coming from the pyrafags going “I’m not even crying because I can’t jerk off anymore goys the designs are just really bland!!!” when they know damn well that the designs are S tier.

It's been that way since 2014, maybe even further.

Best to just watch the idiots shitpost to each other and the bigger idiots legit get worked up. Any Forums is nothing more than the Internet's petting zoo of retards.

>Explains all the seethe over Any Forums and the shitting on of leftist ideology.
Aren't those things contradictory?