Zoomer video games. Will zoomers ever know what it's like to play offline split-screen with friends...

Zoomer video games. Will zoomers ever know what it's like to play offline split-screen with friends, go to the bathroom and come back to find out that your friends unpaused the game while you were in the bathroom? SAD!

Attached: fade broccoli.jpg (915x813, 121.48K)

No but they have a lot more gay sex

u are sus for thinking about the underage generation no cap. go have knee surgery boomer

PS5 and XSX still come with support for multiple controllers for one console.

Why has the entire internet become so obsessed with age differences? Literally who gives a shit

Is this true
How do I have gay sex

They are going to replace us.
100% of the people who are now in our governments are one day going to be replaced by zoomers. 100% of the governments will be zoomers one day.

The older generations knew this and raised their kids to carry on the legacy, but everybody just raised the zoomers in the weirdest way possible and the world is going to be a very interesting place when they finally get their hands on the wheel.

Go outside sometimes and turn that smartphone off.

That's what they said about Baby Boomers. They grew up. Zoomers are retarded but every generation is fucking stupid when they're young.

ARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH IHATE ZOOMERS SO MUCH!!!!! I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT PEOPLE YOUNGER THAN ME!!!!!! ALL ZOOMERS HAVE PERMS AND ARE FAGS!!!! ARRRRGHHH IM SO OBSESSED IM GOING TO MAKE A THREAD ABOUT THEM!!!!

First of all, yes. Second of all, that's a bad thing.

Attached: 1591928899174.png (790x605, 728.73K)

Touch grass

I'm convinced society raised zoomers wrong as a joke.

>having fun with friends is a bad thing
Zoomers be gone

Having your friends unpause the game on you while you're in the bathroom is bad.

I was old enough to do that on both a Dreamcast and a PS2. WTF are you talking about

It literally isn't and no amount of you saying the opposite makes it true.

Just because you like your friends playing without you and you dying as a consequence of their lack of consideration doesn't mean it's a good thing.

>he didn’t unplug the controllers and take them with to ensure there was no cheating

Russians are bugmen will rule the planet, broccoli nation will be too much of a pussy to hold them back lmao

and*

>literally
Opinion discarded, learn English before posting.