Why is Mario Kart Wii the biggest out of all the games shown here? Could it be because...*gasp*...

Why is Mario Kart Wii the biggest out of all the games shown here? Could it be because...*gasp*... it's the Best Mario Kart?

Attached: ...and even nintendo knows it.jpg (1366x768, 271.73K)

Their size is based on sales/revenue

DS and 7 should be bigger than anything but Wii then

>Why is Mario Kart Wii the biggest out of all the games shown here? Could it be because...*gasp*... it's the Best Mario Kart?
you mean double dasg

Meant for but now thinking about it, it also applies to the OP

Double Dash babbys seething, coping, dilating, malding

meant for which was meant for I'm retarded

The Wii was a big success, also the motion gimmick of your "driving" control was kino.

for me, its koopa cape

Attached: 1639574168909.png (1564x860, 2.25M)

mario kart 64 or kart kart 8 anything else is trash

Attached: -0694-029360969.jpg (200x149, 7.58K)

>grumble volcano bottom
shit taste

DS is the third best seller. Nintendo just know that Wii, 64 and 8 are the most iconic

why play this when wipeout exists?
>durrr they're not the same
psygnosis was inspired by mario kart, not f-zero. go choke on shit.

I play both because I'm not a flaming homo

I didn't enjoy the wii version very much. I loved 7 tho

8 Deluxe is the best game in the series.

ds and 7 were good for handhelds, but yeah you're right.

DS maybe, but despite 7 wringing over 140 hours out of me I have to admit it wasn't that great in retrospect. Complete lack of mission mode and bosses, returning console courses got gutted, and baffling roster decisions (I'm not that upset Waluigi is gone, I'm just confused as to why they thought Honey Queen should take priority given Rosalina already fills the female heavyweight checkbox and is also a Galaxy rep) all bring it down pretty hard.

Battle modes were great especially online. The addition of the paraglider and driving under water sounded dumb at first but worked really well on 3ds. I feel like 7 did their additions much better than 8 with its anti gravity

They had to rush 7 out as the 3DS was failing badly at launch.

Ask me how I know you're bad at this game without telling me

I completely forgot Gliders debuted here. You're right in that they were a great addition and did the "familiar racing but changed up controls" thing better than 8. Also I wish I could've done battle mode more, my friend group was only interested in doing normal races when we got together.
Really? I heard Waluigi getting the axe was a time constraint made obvious by his stage being in, but if it was rushed wholesale then that'd explain a lot unfortunately.

because you dont know anything about good track design

damn how much time does it really take to add waluigi in a game or any character for that matter. He could have been free dlc later on too

More time than it took to reskin Mario and call him a new character, evidently.

>Filtered by Wii Rainbow Road

>have giant pits taking up the center of the track
>even driving in a straight line you cant make it over them unless you have a mushroom
bad design