Eunie will win and break the Xenoblade secondary girl curse

Also Mio will die, it's written all over her lines in the trailer, deal with it and accept that Melia has finally taken her long awaited revenge with her descendants

Attached: Eunie.jpg (1280x720, 136.93K)

My wife Sena.

why does everone have a tattoo on their body with some insignia?

How do we stop the Clocks from running out?

It's a japanese cliche, it looks like Xenoblade 3 will be the most generic and cliche in the series.

He has some metal pieces on his arms and clavicle, so I assume a Machina that has less metal parts than we are used to seeing.

Xenoflop 3

They have to kill people

Through the power of friendship or whatever.
The previous games based their universes on monadology but that seems to be gone now.
I guess the people who hated the religion in the game won.

She's always in scenes with that nigger. She's getting the BIG BLACK COCK.

The side that's with Melia/high entian has them. Eunie on her boobs, machian guy on his chin, flute singer on her hand.
Maybe its a mark to recognize which faction you're on or just a bionical implement

It's the Keves emblem probably. I personally think it's supposed to look like the Zohar/Conduit.

Attached: Noah zohar brand.png (1920x1080, 1.27M)

Does it hurt to get tattooed on your boob? I imagine it'd be similar to getting a tattoo on your nuts

>It's a japanese cliche
No it isn't. What are you talking about?

I know this seems like it could be the case, but there still is no legit source for that, right?

so Any Forums, you wanted a world without gods?

Attached: 1644448566623.jpg (750x874, 77.08K)

She is a woke twitter user.

So how will they write in Klaus into XC3?

This. It is pretty clear the pairings are Noah/Mio, Taion/Eunie and Lanz/Sena.

>No it isn't
It literally is, from the FFVII's Jenova clones to the Konosuba's Crimson Demons you are either being disingenuous or just don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Branding soldiers with tattoos is a Japanese cliche.

Have you seen the size of the rod she's packing? Whoever wins the Euniebowl is getting pegged. Hard.

Just watched a reaction video and one of the females in the video was just like "booooring" and shit. Hate when narrowminded dickhead twat cunts disregard Xenoblade. Makes me want to violently punch them repeatedly in the back of the head. Literally dumb brainless fucking ignorant cunts.

I hope Miofags get cucked by having the SMTIV protag fuck their cat girl. Then Eunie can stay poor.

MC description
Noah
>The main character of the story.
>He is a soldier of Keves and is also an "Okuribito" who mourns the soldiers who died on the battlefield.
>Although he is slender, his physical ability is very high, and he has a lot of trust from his colleagues.
>From his experience of sending away many lives as a departed person, he has doubts about the state of the world where the only way to live is to take the lives of others.

Also in the trailer Mio is jealous of someone because "they have more time than her" and then she has this in her bio

>The other main character of the story.
>She is a soldier of Agnus and a Departed. She has a gentle personality and is well-liked by the members with whom she works.
>Because of her special job as a departing soldier, she thinks seriously about how to use her life and how to leave her feelings behind.

>"Ionion" consists of two nations.
>In the video, you can see the vast nature, huge protists, and the huge mobile weapon "Iron Giant (Colony)" that is the base of the army.
>There are many other mysteries in the footage, such as the two masked figures and the familiar Nopon tribe in the series, but stay tuned for more details on them.