Elden Ring is still two weeks away from release

>Elden Ring is still two weeks away from release.
>It has already blown the Shazam posters the fuck out so hard that they're desperately trying to switch targets to Xenoblade
This is a new low for you guys holy shit lmao

Attached: it's over.jpg (1280x720, 78.59K)

i still don't understand the shazam connection to impending failure, i haven't seen the movie though. is there some kind of "he's right behind us isnt he" scene where he starts loudly sipping his drink standing behind villians discussing their master plan or something

It's funny how elden troons keep spamming this same anti-shazam cope. It's some serious damage control, and you can really tell that they're starting to get REALLY scared about the impending flop

Its called cultural inertia sweetie pie.

you people take this board way too seriously.

SPBP

it's going to be a fun game

Attached: 1627424656870.jpg (576x1024, 113.5K)

>This is a new low for you guys holy shit lmao
They're literal discord trannies, they can't sink any lower.

Take your meds. It's the XB2 fags that are shitposting it.

cracker

maidenless

Rent free. And not videogames.

jew

>shitpost against ER cuz of your "snoy" obsession
>get called out
>n-n-no I'm not a shazam fag they hate my game too...

they got raped twice: first by Cyberpunk and now by Elden Ring, they're just sore losers

Attached: 1637775652701.png (768x719, 27.7K)

>it's more than 1 person

>cyberdrone trying to side with Fromsoft bros
LMAO

Nah, he is used because he looks smug in that one poster where he is sipping his drink

Slick

Every Shazam post after CP2077 has just been a shitty imitation of the real madman, who has moved on to Artifact and Valve

fuck you

Before releasing, Any Forums and partially Any Forums were betting on the movie being shit and doing poorly, given how shitty Snyder movies were doing. As mediocre as the movie is, it actually did pretty good considering it is a new IP

Any Forums likes to create these images where a movie passes certain box-office breakthroughs and its detractors slowly lose it. At some point, someone decided to do the thing but in reverse, using the 'it doesn't have to X' list format. It was forced incredibly hard by thortanic faggots and it became a meme in the process

Attached: 9i1xvbr0jc071.jpg (700x741, 127.85K)

Ffffff

They hated him because he told them the truth

Because the shazamposters haven't actually been able to pin point any missing features that were promised to be in the game.
They're just like
>these things aren't in the game!
>what? well... no... they never said they WERE going to be in the game... but li-
>look, they COULD have been in the game, okay!?!?!?!

Shiiit

it's a bunch of discord troons
yes
we chads stick together and there's nothing you can do about it, tranny

Attached: 1644482663079.png (1460x1090, 697.51K)

But the troons love Elden Ring because of the Type A/B body shit. I'd bet money that your picture was fabricated by a schizo who likes Elden Ring but hates transgender folks.