When will COVID no longer be a valid excuse for shitty games and delays?

When will COVID no longer be a valid excuse for shitty games and delays?

Seems like 2021 has been the slowest year for releases to date. Anything that does come out is weaksauce trash or blatant cashgrabs

Attached: when-they-ask-for-proof-of-vaccination-at-the-bar-meme.jpg (490x593, 50.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/54zHzH2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yoshida and team managed to make the best video game of all time. There are no excuses

Never. It'll supplement Gamergate as the go to excuse for development woes.
>Ooooo sorry guys, I know it's been a decade but we're still feeling the after effects of covid, please understand.

This is the last year where it'll fly. Unless another super variant rears its head and throws us all back into lockdowns and mandates, 2022 should be the last Covid excuse year.

it would kick ass if the vaccine made by balls bigger

It stopped being a valid excuse in 2021. It's like those fucking teachers who are 3 years deep on zoom and still don't know how to make it work

Who cares? Modern games aren't worth playing. I hope this gets even worse

Why is that censored?

user you don't understand. This will last forever. Covid will never go away.

>Sifu
>Elden Ring
>Stranger of Paradise
Already looks to be a kino year for me

Lol

Most dev cycles are about 2-4 years. You'll be hearing it till about 2024 and it'll still techncially be right for long dev-cycle games.

>cuphead dlc still not out
Sorry guys muh covid stopped us from sitting alone inside 24 hrs a day drawing animation frames

It makes tits bigger on women.

Never, we will live in quarentine taking booster shots for the rest of our lives (and we will be happy)

I don't know user, that doesn't sound like something that would make me happy.

Take your fucking 15th booster so we can go back to normal NOW PLAGUE RAT

Attached: 1644432882239.webm (532x306, 2.35M)

Cope. Covid conveniantly hit the year a criminal nigger OD’ed on fentanyl and white people got blamed for it. It’s all part of Joe Bidens anti-white, pro communist agenda. Hate on republicans all you want, at least most of them don’t go around killing innocents and holding pregnant women at gunpoint
The whole world is just fatigued by now
Nigger

Wouldn't the distraction of Covid be antithical to the plan her?

I still haven't even gotten the initial injection.

Get vaccinated, cowards!

imgur.com/a/54zHzH2

Americans are afraid of weewees in art, sad, I know.

They rolled out the nigger shit years ago to avert attention from shady banks and Occupy Wallstreet but the people are getting nigger fatigue and starting to poke holes in the narrative so it's just a change of pace. Also once everyone who gets vaxxed becomes immune-compromised Fauci will be able to market his AIDS treatment(s).

>everyone who gets vaxxed becomes immune-compromised
any day now, q promised

Attached: 1607022365173.jpg (5261x2974, 427.36K)

range banned, huh?