Vampire survivors

is it really THAT good for 2 dollars ?
i see a ton of shilling for it

Attached: vampire survivors.jpg (758x426, 31.72K)

>i see a ton of shilling for it
that includes you. kill yourself.

Is it the best game in the world? Fuck no. But is it worth the price? More than likely. It's appropriately priced unlike $60 bullshit.

Kinda neat, kinda not. Get's boring by the time you get to the last level, which is the third.
Yar matey encouraged.

You can get much better games for free.

Easily worth the $3, yeah. It's been updated a few times already.

you can get ~10 hours out of it, it's fun

kys shill

For the whole 2 dollars? Nah, i would need some serious evaluation of the risk benefit on that one. Now a 70 dollar game? Thats a no brainer

Don't buy it then. No skin off my dick.

Attached: 1573345044231.jpg (298x363, 48.71K)

I got about 13 hours out of it. Haven't played since just before they released the update that lets you evolve the holy water, kind of burnt on it at this point. But it was absolutely worth the money for me.

Favorite streamer says yes! BUY BUY BUY

Any vtuber who played this?

holy fuck kill yourself right now, no one will miss you

I got 17 hours out if it and will get a bit more once new achievements are added. I'd say I got my money's worth.

I've gotten 15 hours of playtime out of it so far, and they keep updating it with new characters, levels, and items. For $3 I'm happy.

Attached: 153231262476.png (339x64, 27.16K)

No thanks

It was fun but I doubt I'll play again for a while. It feels like if Binding of Isaac was only the first few levels and there were very few items with only a few having synergy. If they keep updating it then it could be a great game for when you just want to play something mindless and see what happens.

Attached: steam_bjxAVxHsRA.png (344x66, 35.72K)

Out of all the shit to get pissy about you chose the most insignificant in the world.

Attached: 1483983880760.png (374x321, 153.81K)

It's good
Magic Survival is more fun tho

Millie from Niji EN.

How high expectations do you have for $2?

Thanks bro

Nina also played it, she's a little less terrible at games.

I need to get at least 15,000 hours out of it. I got more than that out of Candy Crush and it's free.

I don't get it, is the guy that made this the same guy that made magic survivor and tried to add in actual graphics and shit, or is it a complete rip off?
Because the games have the exact same fucking abilities, and work in the exact same way. The only difference is how they look.