What's your favorite The Cutting Room Floor piece of trivia? Also...

What's your favorite The Cutting Room Floor piece of trivia? Also, why are there no pages for the source code leaks of Earthbound and the 3DO port of Doom (that has the enigmatic extramap.wad level)?
legendsoflocalization.com/early-earthbound-discoveries/
doomwiki.org/wiki/Extramap.wad

Attached: TCRFLogo.png (150x150, 1.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bxYBDikspc4
youtube.com/watch?v=x4K5VoD34No
tcrf.net/Mega_Man_X#Copy_Protection
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have another bump. I can't think of anything offhand, but I'm going to go digging. I love looking through TCRF sometimes.

It's not specific, but I'm glad they're not cowards about hosting leaked content, such as from the gigaleak.

I just wanna ask what's up with the biblical quotes, they're so many of them inside games codes.

The PC version of Tony Hawk 3 includes all sorts of early sound effects, like voice lines that are just Neversoft devs talking to each other instead of the final VAs. No one has uploaded them for some reason; they might be in the console versions too, but are missing from those pages as well.

>Harvestmoon 64
>Cut Special bride
Princess Vanilla

Attached: 1sujois_1280.jpg (1000x541, 167.1K)

>Also, why are there no pages for the source code leaks of Earthbound and the 3DO port of Doom (that has the enigmatic extramap.wad level)?
make pages then

The first Raidou game has a character from the first two games, Kyouji Kuzunoha, in the files as a cut model. As far as I know, this is the only time this character has ever been seen in 3D outside of referential costumes in future games.

Attached: Raidou-1-Kyouji-Proto-1[1].png (215x802, 97.15K)

People weren't godless heathens a generation ago.

The dev interviews in the Saturn port of SotN.

In the very first JP PS1 release of Final Fantasy VII, you can encounter a debug enemy at the bottom of the well in Corel Prison.
youtube.com/watch?v=bxYBDikspc4

The dev messages from Rugrats: Search for Reptar, which are mostly normal work jokes, but it's nice to see that the people making Search for Reptar were just a bunch of workers doing a job, who had no delusions about them working on shovelware, took on crunch hours and didn't try and make a stink about the work

Attached: rugrats.png (888x434, 25.4K)

YWNBC

The stuff I specifically find and upload to them.
Makes me feel good.

the Mafia 2 cut content list will always infuriate me

Attached: 1453605665375.jpg (640x640, 60.79K)

Resident Evil 1.5 in it's entirety is fun to read about

the metric fuckton of soul reaver cut content was always interesting

Attached: SR1-Alpha-Model-Retreat2.png (1888x994, 1.43M)

Attached: take a shit.png (830x252, 35.59K)

that, and also this: youtube.com/watch?v=x4K5VoD34No are from Super Mario Sunshine, by the way. It's kind of strange not much content from the early days of Super Mario Sunshine survived. I guess they just got replaced with something better.

soul reaver was what sparked my interest for this kind of shit in games, there was just too much of it

The Lion King NES game that has a bunch of satanic and pedo references on the debug menu for some reason. Creepy.

tcrf.net/Mega_Man_X#Copy_Protection

>completely rewrite the ending of the game and the plot of all future games simply because they didn't have time to finish the kain boss and decided to have him teleport away

Enable the invincibility cheat, but don't start a new game. On the Options menu, select any option except "Exit", hold either Up or Left (or both), and press A. The Skill level setting will change to "Boy Love".

Attached: 1632442139747.jpg (366x493, 21.01K)