T-the designs are "censored"!!! I swear!!!

>T-the designs are "censored"!!! I swear!!!

Attached: 1644534780832.jpg (771x557, 53.88K)

Compare their clothing. Also, YWNBAW.

Is this bait or are you stupid?

You can stop spamming cope threads, the reason they all archive is because no one cares.

>exposed clavicle
unironically unf

>no cleavage vs cleavage
Clear winner here

If tights are censorship, then I hope we get a lot more "censorship" in the future.

Attached: Another-Reason-to-Eat-Chocolate-Chiropractic-Treatment-Springfield-MO.jpg (1689x750, 57.95K)

Right's face looks like absolute shit.

You now noticed how shit Pyra's ear looks

If I have to pick between shit looking ear vs shit looking everything, I'll go with the former, thanks.

hair, belly, and cleavage on right is objectively better

You will never be white

Damage control threads at maximum capacity

>I-If you squint s-she has breasts I s-swear!
Must suck knowing Kirby games now have sexier characters than Xenoblade.

Wrong on all accounts also disgusting face. Cope harder, tranny.

please don't post a shitty compressed JPEG of my edit

Attached: booba.png (771x557, 455.5K)

Not an argument

cope harder faggot

Reminder that there are faggots from twitter and resetera that keeps invading Any Forums and trying to derail or shitpost about this.

Attached: lol.png (643x832, 239.4K)

>cope seethe dilate
what does this have to do with image compression

Attached: AI_generated_american_story.png (808x771, 148.76K)

Xenoblade 3 is being rejected sisters…

I agree, literally nothing even resembling an argument to be found here
Now fuck off and go get your dilator.

Oh my fucking god who the fuck cares this much about anime boobs

Attached: 1576533821280.jpg (570x446, 57.81K)

As if there was ever any doubt. These retards are on a moral crusade to correct Any Forums culture.

He's right though, nobody here takes you utter schizos seriously.

Holy seething

Ask the censorship sisters since they hate them so much

You seething Any Forumstard election tourists are not Any Forums culture and you never will be. Fuck off back to r/the_donald

Dunno, who cares enough to demand them to be covered up?

ywnbaw
do everyone a favour and join the 41 club already.

Truth hurts snoys. They can’t stand Nintendo makes games with beautiful girls while PS5 gets a land whale game next.

I'm more man than you'll ever be

Honestly do you do this type of shit on purpose? How is it hard to save a png and keep it the same on your phone or whatever you use? You literally took a png and Netflix adapted it into a shitty jpg with artifacts all over the place.

Found the Twitter/ResetGender fag.
And for the record, I am not and never have been a Any Forumstard. I have been on Any Forums and only Any Forums for over a decade and a half.

>Covered sideboob vs Cleavage
>Partially exposed thighs vs Tight bodysuit
It's a close one but my dick says the one on the right.

>He's willingly confessing to having spent 15 years of his life on Any Forums
Holy shit no wonder you turned into such a mentally ill failure

Attached: 1644196602991.gif (280x279, 623.48K)

How many years are you going to spend here, newfag? Might as well leave now.

>hurr I'm an oldfag let me tell you all about the culture of this comunity that I am clearly a custodian of! You do not belong here! This is my community!
>HAHAHA WOW YOU'RE ACTUALLY AN OLDFAG? LMAO FUCKING SAD WHY WOULD YOU CLAIM TO BE PART OF THIS COMMUNITY
is this some fox and grapes shit?

Correct me if i'm wrong but i don't recall if they confirm that the games visibly show armor changes on the character models like older games. In XC2 you can't change characters appearance for plot reason and dlcs are just pure fanservice

XC3 is more like XC1 so it's possible that they might bring back this system and lewd armors probably add in late game just to fix fans backlash

I'm really hoping we get some cosmetic options in game where we can take the jackets off.

I really like the female designs.

Holy copium
It's trash

I thought the same thing, I'll believe there's censorship when there isn't a Sleek Oil equivalent

why did you do this to me

>don’t believe your lying eyes goy
>even when I post this picture that proves me a liar
What the actual fuck is this insanity.

Is the seething ironic this time? Xenoblade 1 wasn't as overtly sexy as 2 either. So far it seems to me it's series standard to mix up designs and art style.

It's the usual consolewar faggotry and butthurt refugees from twitter and resetera

The fact I’ve seen 20 threads about this from glancing at Any Forums a couple times today tells me all I need to know about the type of people who enjoy these games

Attached: 4740F15E-8221-4A95-AAF8-6017B147EA50.jpg (640x474, 41.01K)