Want to buy GPU

>want to buy GPU
>haven't to pay $200 for "early access" in order to get a chance of buying one
is PC gaming officially dead now? it's either that or pay double MSRP

Attached: gpu early access.png (993x704, 99.84K)

>only double

This is particularly funny since I found a whole prebuilt with a good GPU for under 2k just from walking into the store.

An RX 6500 XT/RX 6600 is all you need unless you're autistic

Attached: dHd0rmQ.png (525x896, 50.6K)

I picked up an evga 3080 from microcenter for $1,300 today.
Now the problem is finding a game worth playing.

6600 XT is fucking expensive

>People kept telling me don't cave to scalpers
>Stuck with an old 980
>Chip shortage isn't getting any better
>Local microcenter has lines out in front most mornings
>See a marketplace ad one morning
>Some guy has a 3070 for $625
>Jumped on it pronto
>He tells me it already sold
>Decide to give up
>He then texts me the next morning saying the other guy backed out
>Met up and got it
>Get to sit here on my double 2K monitors playing games on ultra, lmaoing at faggots who can no longer have a card for less than 2,000

what's the catch

>bought 3070 for slightly higher than MSRP at launch for cyberpunk
>people told me im wasting money and buying above msrp was dumb
>time goes by
>i can sell my card for 3x for what I bought it
>people in those threads still waiting and being angry, some are buying 3050tis for the price i paid my 3070 for
welp

>what's the catch
he'll have the taste of semen ruminating in his mouth for a few weeks

>3080
>for $1300
Bruh. At that point you may as well just go 6900xt for $1500. That shis is an awful deal.

Bro, you don't need a GPU to PC gaeming
You can play everything worth a shit on an iGPU.

I got a 3090 out of a prebuilt and my conscience is clear at least, my pc is finally working and I'm just going to ignore the price even if it was probably more expensive than my car, because it works like a dream.

>>Stuck with an old 980
lel I bought a 970 the other day and considered it a huge upgrade
I honestly can't think of anything other than rdr2, half life alyx and kingdom come deliverance that's worth playing that a 970 can't handle at max settings but that's just my preference

Just out of curiosity, what games were you wanting to play on ultra? I'll be upgrading to a modern high end setup early next year but I honestly can't think of many new games that are actually good

I'm on a radeon 6850 and the only games I want to upgrade for are kingdom come, ghostrunner, and the new Hitman games. I'm also curious about trying out the nu-Doom games although it's more of a morbid curiosity because I'm like 98% convinced I'll absolutely loathe the shitty new style of gameplay.

You cancel before 60 days and it’s fully refunded.

basically this.
faggots shit on it but my 1650 plays all the shit i want it to at 1080 smooth and i have no plans on upgrading in the next 2-3 years at least.

No cap? Fr fr?

As someone with a UHD 630 this isn't true at all. There are a lot of games I've been looking to at least try out but I can't because my gpu got fried and I'm stuck with these crappy integrated graphics. No clue what I can even play with this that I haven't already played.

pros: linux open source drivers
cons: no dlss or other cool nvidia-only features

Micro center has had them in stock for $540 for months now. Considering it's more powerful than a 1080 ti, that's not an awful price.

Oh, sorry, my bad
Good Integrated graphics.
Virtually any Ryzen G processor besides an athlon (And even then, athlons are pretty good).

Attached: 32131231241653126.png (880x1289, 870.59K)

>buy a gpu that's a few years old
>have no issues
>runs any game worth playing anyway
Fucking idiots