Please, tell me a nice MMORPG i dont want to get back at WoW, please

Please, tell me a nice MMORPG i dont want to get back at WoW, please.

Attached: WoW.png (1200x1200, 396.85K)

Hope you have a time machine, all the good ones are long dead.

ffxiv or lost ark

I've been playing ESO lately. Not complete shit. Not amazing, but fun. Also Everquest 1 and 2 are both shit alive and getting updates and expansions.

>Everquest 1 and 2 are both shit alive
?????

They werent that good if they are dead :(
i cant belive that WoW in the worse state ever still being the "best" mmorpg fuck this gay earth
>ffxiv
Too much blahblahblahblah i dont really care that much and im not into final fantasy in general.
its a good option, but not for me.
>Lost Ark
Seems really fun, actually its the one im thinking about to play, but i dont really enjoy te diablo kind of playstyle and a few things more that may make me quick after one month
The last time i played it was in 2014, i played the beta, i still have and account witht eh monke pet but i dont know, there is something about teso that dosnt really make it click on me, i may give it a second chance after all this years.

>unironically recommending straight up p2w garbage now

this site really is full of people who grew up on mobile garbage

ffxiv is pay to win? damn

Niggers

Meant still alive.

i dont know about ffxiv, but i surely have heard that Lost ark its pay to win, at least in general terms, but since you have to cooperate your money dosnt make THAT much difference since you have to deal with the classic braindead potato who cant dodge a mechanic in the boss making you wipe, anyways, p2w after all like almost every asian mmorpg, same with elyon, just that elyon its pretty much dead in my region.
There is no hope in the mmorpg scene? just deal with the shit of wow and hope for a better future?

just fap to tauren mommies and play normal games

lost ark

Yeah, you can buy best in slot gear from marketplace and skip 300 hours of grind by paying. Its really bad

I've seen people say Lost Ark is p2w, but no one says how so I'm not too sure.

turtle WoW

Knight Online, it's on Steam.

Albion Online

its a Korean MMO, they all have Pay 2 win shops some how.

new world mogs the genre

ffxiv.

Attached: 1639548182854.png (1920x1080, 2.4M)

did she remember us at the end when she saw our memories?

Attached: OSRSRS3.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

Female trolls are better, what do you mean by normal games?
i guess that some mechanics to pay to fast a lot or some way to buy gear directly or inderectly, in some way wow become a pay to win with all the boosting communities.
i would rather the regular wow
i will check, no idea of what are you talking about
i didnt like it
>New wolrd
Have you ever play a mmorpg before?
How much time in luxury pod Bezos give to you for saying that?

swg

Attached: New_LOGO_2022.png (1200x1150, 513.74K)

>Have you ever play a mmorpg before?
Have you? New World is unironically a love letter to old mmos, aka real mmos aka good mmos.

Atlas or Conan Exiles

It could have been but not with all those last minute changes like removing full loot.

Mate, not even going to discuss you, im glad that you can see it with those eyes and have fun in it. good for you.

ok and? it's still better than the rest of the trash currently on the market.

Gw2 is a very underrated MMO. Great combat, very wide variety of builds (tons of meta builds), very unique classes, new expansion in two weeks as well, so tons of content to do if you’re new. Community is great also. The game is so good that you feel compelled to help others. Die at a spot far from a respawn point, and within a minute, a random player will run to resuscitate you. Flying mounts are hard to get though, but are unlocked across all characters from level 1 once achieved.

Nothing as good as WoW, sorry m8

Wonder how well it's gonna do on launch. It's not dead but it's also nowhere near able to compete with ffxiv, wow, or lost ark now.

Upgrading gear is extremely expensive. You either have several characters to funnel their daily mobile grinding gains to your main or you buy the mats with cash.