It's crazy to think there would be literally no good games last decade without him

It's crazy to think there would be literally no good games last decade without him.

Attached: h.m.from_.610.400.jpg (610x400, 24.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cL5_SvM459U?t=74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are soulsniggas so hyperbolic about everything?

Attached: Hmmm.gif (300x300, 860.34K)

Name a single good game in the last decade

Papers Please

Based

Not a single souls game is worth my time

This is what being in an echo chamber does to a person. You niggers are worse than smashfags.

Ok but souls games are hands down the best games of the last decade

nier automata

btw I am a soulsfag but I still know there are other good games. they just aren't usually as good

A Short Hike

Lol

t. soulsnigger

They are boring and overrated reddit mediocrity

This one was really fun and nice, maybe even soulful

>western indieshit """""""""game"""""""""

The Witcher 3 - the game that DESTROYED Mitsubishi-san's magnum opus. It's hilarious how hard he worked on bloodborne and yet it was completed forgotten because an objectively superior game was released a few months after.

We get it dude, you are very unique and interesting person with refined tastes, so called "man of culture", now you can safely go back

Nigga tf you mean I still see people regularly talk about BB I havent heard anyone mention Witcher 3 since release.

The Witcher 3 sold 10 times more copies than bloodbore and has more active players even right now, despite the lack of multiplayer. Bloodbore was a total flop lmfao.

bloodborne sold 2 mil. cope.

Everybody's Golf

you still see bb on Any Forums because snoys keep falseflagging and pctards keep getting baited

Outer Wilds

Him and Ice-Pick Lodge.

low effort bait

Dogshit game for normies

>press R1 to win
>best anything
Have you ever played a good RPG, or action game before this shitty series?

Attached: 1620478928765.webm (900x506, 2.82M)

Fromshit is absolute trash.

Let me guess, you’re a ninja gaiden fag?

Based. Not one person could ever argue against. Bloodborne got fucking viserated by the Witcher 3. Meanwhile From is oversaturating their own market like retards

Only literal autists would enjoy something as repetitive as soulshit. Being a normie is unironically 1000x better than being the garbage of society that enjoys bloodbore.

NG is much better than Souls, not sure what you're trying to going on about.

Breath of the Wild

If you honestly think witcher 3 is a better game than ANYTHING you are a brain damaged retard

>Witcher 3
The most overrated game of the last twenty years, it's janky combat and unnecessarily big map where awful, Witcher 1 is leagues better, with a tighter plot, better combat, a map and shine quests that don't are there just to waste your time, but to develop characters, main plot or world building, i happily played W1 back when I had a barely functional laptop and loved the game, now even on a PS5 can't bring to play the janky mess that is W3.

I know it's hard for you to accept but normies sometimes have better taste than you might imagine

Highfleet.

True

>something as repetitive as soulshit.
Like the W3.

Attached: 1625611065362.webm (960x540, 2.87M)

Yeah some of them love fromsoft games I agree

god is there anything more pathetic than TW1 contrarians

Is it true his publisher had to pay a fuckload of money after he got an intern pregnant so she wouldn't go to the press?

youtu.be/cL5_SvM459U?t=74
OH NONONONO

SHAZAAM BROS LAUGH AT THAT LAGGY SKYBOX

Outer Wilds didn't even come out that long ago but yeah it's mostly soulsborne.

NG has much inferior combat to Souls actually

They are honestly not that fun

>Fromfags are actual trannies
Holy shit

Well they only released on PlayStation and not everyone wanted that junker when it came out

Souls wishes it was close to NG. You can't even jump, one of the most basic features in any action/ARPG.

Probably I would not be playing videogames anymore or I would be a completely bluepilled npc sheeple that plays Bethesda games.

Thanks, Myazaki-san, you saved my life.

Attached: mother kos.png (1000x1172, 1006.63K)

>30M+ sales vs a pathetic ~2M (after being free on ps+ for a while kek)
>200+ GOTY awards vs a paltry 29
>More active players even after these many years

You can seethe all you want, but no force in the universe can change those numbers. Fact is, soulsshit is low effort garbage. Even when fromsoft decided to make an open world game, they didn't put in any cities or towns in it, because that requires effort. It's no wonder than all the souls games failed to win the GoTY award, every single time, because low-effort games like these are just good for passing time between major releases. If you consider these games to be masterpieces, it's because you are at the left end of the IQ bell curve.

Attached: a45.jpg (1000x1024, 58.13K)

based Tarkhan

Awful bait

this guy made gta? oh wait i looked it up and hes a hack like kojima except he only makes janky indie games.

if these two are japans standards for videogame excellence its no wonder its market doesnt matter much and western devs are the only good games.

Soulborne games suck but don't tell me that overrated coomer bait piece of shit is good.

>You can't even jump
Based retard