It's fucking OVER.. Nintendo has gone full WOKE

The last bastion of sanity, Nintendo, has finally submitted to globohomo. THEY have successfully infiltrated Nintendo:

>Bayo 3 now always fully clothed and completely de-sexified
>Bayo's VA fired for being pro-freedom
>Xenoblade 3 looks completely stale and generic
>XBC3 made to be an RPG "for everyone" meaning massive dumbing down to appease casuals
>Rumors that the reason BOTW2 is taking so long is because they rebooted it halfway through development to put more of a focus on Zelda as well as making her the main character.
>Black people.

Nintendo was our last hope, and now it's fucking gone.... not like this, Nintenchads... not like this.

Attached: 220px-Kermit_the_Frog.jpg (220x254, 10.4K)

>500 replies incoming

Its over... I believed in nintendo but its looks its over

Attached: 1643660093208.gif (220x220, 451.01K)

Fuck that cocksucker reggie for doing this stupid retard I want to kick his faggot face in

We need to start killing liberals to reset the paradigm shift

reggie was good retard

Do you guys really care so much about identity politics

Then why did he take away the boobs? You fuck

You call this bait? Watch this you retard.

Nintendo is dead long live playstation!

nobody would care if they weren't inserted into games you dumb faggot. same with TV shows

How do we stop him?
We need a contingency plan NOW

Attached: Larry Fink.jpg (656x492, 29.06K)

So play old games. Crying about it has changed nothing

BAYONETTA NEEDS TO BE NAKED, PINCHING HER NIPPLES, FURIOUSLY MASTURBATING, MOANING LIKE A FERAL CAT IN HEAT WITH J CUPS OTHER WISE, IT'S DISRESPECTFUL TO HER CHARACTER!

Oh, by the way, it's not Bayonetta, it's the girl from the first game. Cereza. That's why she's dressed more and has a different VA. But it doesn't fit you shit post narrative.

>MUST DEFEND WOKE CHANGES

>Cereza literally shoves her ass in the camera on her reveal
>SHES NOT SEXUAL, IT'S NOT BAYONETTA NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN I'M GONNA BROOOOOOOOOOOOOWN AAAAAAAABDCJBFDGKDGDFHDGFSGFIOOODGDGBFDFD

>JUST PLAY THE SAME GAMES FOREVER BRO
its already been like this for the past half decade. nobody can play it any longer

Attached: pepe-and-feels-smug-frog-know-your-meme-53726186.png (500x461, 34.49K)

>>Rumors that the reason BOTW2 is taking so long is because they rebooted it halfway through development to put more of a focus on Zelda as well as making her the main character.
GOOD

I mean come on, you really didn't expect to play video games forever, did you? Maybe its time to grow up and get a new hobby.

Attached: anFh63r.jpg (1216x937, 156.65K)

>it's not Bayonetta, it's the girl from the first game. Cereza.
Cereza is Bayonetta's name, they are the same person. Have you even played the game or you just under marching orders from your discord?

>That's why she's dressed more and has a different VA. But it doesn't fit you shit post narrative
Nice cope. There is ZERO evidence of this. Stop trying to peddle your fantasies as reality, tranny.

Hey newfriends!

Attached: dead troon remembered.jpg (1024x1008, 156.74K)

>>Bayo's VA fired for being pro-freedom
?

I'm sure you've played every game that could possibly interest you. I doubt you even really care about new games, you probably just want to bitch about wokeshit

Take your meds

The rebranded neocon's that make up the nuleft have made everything about identity politics to keep the working class at each other's throats.

>Nintendo is dead long live playstation!
This but unironically. Fuck Shittendo.

Bayo from 1 and 2 is literally seen being SLICED IN HALF in the first reveal of Bayonetta 3. Cereza, THE CHILD from 1, grows up to be a better Bayonetta cause she literally was 'raised' by herself.

>every game that could possibly interest you
yeah, the good ones. when are woketards going to resign so real devs can make good games again?

>destroy literally fucking everything I enjoy
>HURR Y U CARE SO MUCH
I legit wish I could cave your fucking retard skull in

No one's afraid of you manlet

>rumors and hearsay
Ok

>yeah its the same person but she has a different voice actress because it's s different person

>destroy literally fucking everything I enjoy
You should be more mad at the capitalists who are only chasing money.
The free market has decided that woke shit is more profitable and in-demand than whatever it is that you like - too bad you're too poor to effect anything in a major way, wagie.

>Say something wrong
>DON'T POINT OUT I'M WRONG