Living the NEET lite life right now. Work 25 hours a week from home permanently...

Living the NEET lite life right now. Work 25 hours a week from home permanently. Piss easy job and spend most the time playing vidya and watching movies. How is the easy life treating you Any Forumsros? Any full-time commitment game reccomendations?

Attached: tumblr_o02screjpA1v0pigno1_640.png (620x387, 200.42K)

learn how to sing
lifting and cardio to achieve peak fitness
learn an instrument
learn languages
create videos of things you're into today that you'll fondly look back at in the future
commit to learning the ins and outs of a complex game of your choice l

>Work-
No, you aren't a NEET. You're still a wage slave saving the company money on electricity and water.

You're not a NEET if you have a job you fucking moron

I work from home doing an easy job and I spend the day watching youtube and cooming.

>neet LITE

I have an easy job but it's full time : (
I guess I shouldn't complain. At least I'm not one of those poor saps having to put in 70 hour weeks because his jew boss is to greedy to hire the appropriate amount of staff and makes one person do the work of three.

>Work 25 hours a week
>NEET
Fuck off to reddit

god i wish i could work from home
white people get all the privilege

ywnban

I'm a part time janitor
23 years old
5pm - 9pm monday through friday
It's an easy but extremely soul crushing job
Is this really my life?
Is this really living?
Life sucks without nepotism

Imagine being a janny lmao

Attached: gobacktosuckingdicksonreddit.png (1381x334, 88.69K)

Same, except I don't work. Really comfy. My country (Finland) has the best NEETgibs in the world. You can do it your whole life without a worry in the world

Attached: Comfyapustaja.png (1063x683, 349.98K)

Working from home is the best shit ever.
I'll coom during a meeting
I'll coom while chatting with a client
I'll come any damn time I want.

Attached: 1617596517699.jpg (976x850, 200.25K)

How does it feel to be a literal leech?

Pretty good

some jannies actually make decent money

I’m head of IT at a small company and only work from home 2 days a week. I do a lot of work when I’m in the office so that I can do pretty much nothing on those 2 days, giving myself a 4 day weekend. Its only because I’m bored, I’m looking for a more challenging job

Doesn't matter. NEET stands for "Neither in Employment nor in Education or Training". You're not a NEET no matter how much you try to convince yourself. You're employed.

Automation is pushing to give this niche to all service workers in all industries on the planet. vending machines for cashiers. autovehicles for shipping. AI for customer service. We're creating the foundation for pulling the rug out of the lower and middle class with no net, leaving all power in the tech companies that did it.