Without the shadow of a doubt, the greatest game mankind has ever created

Without the shadow of a doubt, the greatest game mankind has ever created

Attached: Stellaris-Game-Logo.jpg (1920x1080, 318.16K)

Hahahahajjaahahahahahhahahahahah paradrones are delusional

Hell no. The devs constantly change it into a completely different game. Now they want to nerf wide empires into oblivion with completely removing any way of mitigating empire sprawl.

>paradox

It's shit.

That's not Morrowind. It's great though. I was just playing it again the other day. Made the Goa'uld from Stargate to keep an empire of slaves.

boring and convoluted. also text is too small.

Filtered

What the fuck
I finally brought some of their fucking overpriced DLC last week and they repay me with empire sprawl nerfs what the fuck

t. Tallfag
Yeah that sucks. Now Administrators will produce unity instead. Not to mention now leaders will cost unity...and unity will be required to keep up any decree you enact. At least unity will have more use, BUT COME ON!

>brand loyalist

dont never reply to me again

So how are we supposed to increase Admin Capacity with the new update?

I'm not even a tallfag. I can't play any strategy game without expanding. It's a compulsion.
Paradox has the coolest strategy games.
Not even to say... Eat shit?

It's a fun game, but it impressively manages to be so in spite of the devs rather then because of them. Seriously how the hell do you manage to progressively fuck up ypur game more and more yet still keep it playable? How the fuck did these people manage to put together a functional base game in the first place?

There will be ways, but you will never be able to completely mitigate it. So I say we wait for modders to restore empire sprawl mitigation to Administrative buildings.
Then again a substantial majority of people betatesting the newest version are mad over this change.
Me too and I can't live without expanding and conquering.

Attached: 1644000156967.png (135x107, 16.94K)

>Paradox has the coolest strategy games.

My god your serious aren't you?

there is no way you actually believe that

Such a weird change, and I cannot see the logic on how administrators would increase a space-faring civilization's unity. People being unified comes about organically, not from having more bureaucrats pushing more papers

Attached: 1595910755685.jpg (631x682, 83.29K)

>It's a fun game, but it impressively manages to be so in spite of the devs rather then because of them.
What a fucking jackass you are lmao.
>It's good but not because those retards made it good
Why do you have to try so hard to hate? Paradox is good. Accept it.

Attached: 1623522690419.jpg (1000x963, 215.56K)

What are your favorites? Reveal your powerlevels or begone.

Do they STILL fuck with sectors to this day?
They work differently every time I pick this shit up.

Tell me that. It's like they purposefully are trying to ruin their own game. The Unity part I can dig (even if recruiting leaders costs unity...AND IT WILL INCREASE AFTER SOME TIME), but the part with Empire Sprawl is rage-inducing. Should've instead went to work on overhauling the damn invasions. With a ground units editor ala Alpha Centauri, with much more ground unit variety and more.
No fucking with the sectors luckily, but I still miss the times when a sector would spawn its own Construction Ship that would build for you all those mines, thus mitigating the micro to some point.