Which one?

Which one?

Attached: ztdhydzlp0h81.jpg (640x360, 53.15K)

Those stupid overshield, invisibility, bubbleshield, etc. Items in halo 3, they were fucking useless

It's useful on that destroy 8 tanks mission whenever you want to pass an outpost at least

You can ignore most of the mechanics in Hearts of Iron 4 and still beat the shit out of the AI as a major

That mechanic with D-horse is insanely good, almost busted even.

Why did even bother giving us all these guns when MRS-4 can do everything by itself?

I don't really care about the timer in Risk of Rain 1/2

Cover. Specifically waste high walls. Fuck you game I will run everything down with a shotgun

MGSV is the holy grail of using every mechanic

I never use grenades/explosives in any shooting game. Just don't like em, simple as.

Until Subsistence hits you like a truck and you're forced to use what you can get

Magic in any RPG

Are you one of those absolute retards I see going -10 in basically every match I play these days?

mgs5 had so much shit like this. bet konami will make mgs6 a generic cod shooter

resource collection/crafting. every. goddamn. time.

Attached: 1585506958111.png (600x600, 60.39K)

God of War games would always add new weapons to use instead of the blades of chaos, I would never use them.

Everything in dishonored except the sword and blink. Fuck crafting and buying items

I pity those who complain about armor Skulls and Sahelanthropus and haven't used D-Walker with a minigun

I have never built a single train in Factorio

Attached: fuck_trains.png (708x394, 247.92K)

parry and riposte in all dark souls games

yes. what are you going to do about it, nerd?
you WILL carry me and you WILL shut up about it.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 288.69K)

I used to be like you but then I saw the light and found out how fucking sarisfying it is to blow some mfers up. Take the nadepill user.

Lock on in Hotline Miami

Did a train kill your parents?

speedrun chads rise up, tired of this hobby being co-opted by sissy faggots

I kneel.

Collectables, I literally don't give a shit about finding some arbitrary rubbish to get an achievement or unlock concept art I will view once then forget about

bubble shield basically made every map it was included on worse, but it's vital in so many kino custom games so it still gets the thumbs up from me

I never bothered with enchantments in Skyrim. I would uſe enchanted items that I picked up along the way, but fuſsing around with ſoul ſtones and leveling up my enchanting ſkill tree juſt waſn't appealing ſo I never bothered to give it a go. If enchantment iſn't nerfed in the next game I will give it a chance.

Parrying in RE8

Stupid meme tho OP that mechanic was awesome

Lol yeah because the speed running community is filled with paragons of manliness

I always have to ignore fast travel in open world games if it's not properly contextualized within the games world. Morrowind and RDR2 contextualize it very well and I don't feel bad using it in those.
Another one is respec in RPGs. Absolute fucking cancer mechanic that ruins immersion and the importance of building your character.

>When you hate a game so much it becomes a sport to try and get through it as fast as possible.
Speedlets will never change.