What happened to dino vidya?

What happened to dino vidya?

Attached: FLPk3nCVgAYbZkZ.jpg (2048x2048, 503.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-tkzSyD8i5s&t=118s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All our movies just star old people now wtf

the 2 last JP games were unfinished games, cut content to sell as dlc
if they were full games i would have liked to play them

didnt know a new jp movie was around, ill wait for the bluray

Attached: chef goldblum.jpg (636x349, 30.02K)

Blame The Force Awakens for this shit

>The Force Awakens
Crystal Skull really kicked it off. People are tired of remakes so they dress up them as revivals/Pass-the-torch bullshit of old IPs, bring back retired actors or characters to cameo for memberberries.

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x720, 87.39K)

They refuse to adapt.
They don't even acknowledge any discoveries past the 90s

>now

Dead culture
But this still don't look as bad as hearing they're bringing Harrison Ford back for another indiana jones.

What's the dino in the last scene of the trailer supposed to be? Another Indominus?

>>now
Not the guy you're replying to but this has definitely ramped up in the last decade, most for the reasons already states here and here

Adapting to new discoveries just make it worse, usually the more scientifically accurate you go the worse it gets for dinos.
The problem is that besides children most people don't take dinosaurs seriously and jurassic world isn't helping with that. No one will make a game that appeals only to dino autists.

the one that kills the Rex? Giganotosaurus. Yes, I know. But its true

>Why is dino vidya dead?
>NOO they can't cater to dinofags or else people won't buy it!

Get off the computer and jump out of your window, suit.

Crystal Skull was rightfully hated by everyone tho, the SW sequels have a considerable amount of fanboys whiling to defend them at all costs.
Force Awakens deserves the title of being the first to show that a sequel that appeals to nostalgia can be profitable. In the end the real problem is that nowadays almost all movies are either sequels, remakes or reboots and usually not even good ones at that. It would't be so bad if there were more original movied.

You mean Terminator 3

>Scientist discover lots of them were actually giant chickens
>Pop-culture significance plummets immediately

Attached: cassowary-1.jpg (683x1024, 120.62K)

It doesn't work because you're a minority even among dinofags, retard. An accurate dinosaur game would appeal only to redditors and featherfags while a game that uses the visuals most are used to can appeal to both dinosaur fans and normies.

You mean Alien: Resurrection

OVER HERE JACK
OHMAGOHD

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

youtube.com/watch?v=-tkzSyD8i5s&t=118s

Attached: Dino Crisis.png (798x960, 1.2M)

Sam Neil was kino in Peaky Blinders

terminator 3 is a masterpiece compared to shit like the star wars sequels

He looked alright in 3. Genesys and whatever the latest one was called are embarrassing.

Attached: t3.jpg (343x500, 33.38K)

NOOOO PLUTO IS A PLANET FUCK YOU SCIENCE AAAAAAAAH

>>Scientist discover lots of them were actually giant chickens
>he actually believe this shit
When nerds "discover" dino have multi-color eyes that shoot gay lasers, you should probably stop thinking everything they say is true.

Giant birbs is infinitely more appealing than big lizards.
We have big lizards IRL and they suck.

Attached: Fluffy+trex_1c3a98_6332533.jpg (529x1789, 208.14K)

Just admit you're anti-science, man.

One of the worst accents in a movie or tv show. Any video games for this feel?

Attached: 1642985711819.webm (480x480, 1.15M)

>men age like wine
>women age like ____

i coudl understand the idea that all dinos werent just leather skined animals

im sure there some that had feathers and some had fur, but we dont have any idea which ones specifically had any of these

unless we can make real tangible viable clones or time travel, the image of them all with leather skin has become too iconic

Attached: daniel shrug.gif (317x281, 522.81K)

This game was fucking terrifying. Probably one of the best movie games out there.

Attached: NOPE.webm (800x292, 1.72M)

When last crusade came out 89, Ford said in an interview that it was his last indiana jones movie because he's just too old for the role.

It's the dinos that terrify me, it's the creepy-crawlies. FUCK CENTIPEDES AND FUCK SPIDERS

It's because the US is completely devoid of creativity. There are no original scripts created nowadays that are halfway decent, so they have to keep going back to things people loved in the 70s/80s/90s to try and cash in on nostalgia. It's honestly pathetic.

Attached: ghostbusters-exclusive-story-image.jpg (1953x837, 217.87K)

I remember playing this at Best Buy when the 360 launched, it was a great demonstration of the console

Yeah, Iron Harvest.
Also his accent is fine

No, nostalgia bait and shitty super hero movies are all Americans will watch so the creative stuff isn't profitable. You have to get Americans to stop funding this shit if you want better movies to be made

>remember that movie/show you liked as a kid? well the cast is back for a new movie/show to make you feel old as hell
thanks hollywood

Dino Crisis 3 killed them

That mindset is what leads to stagnation.
>no don't make new things people won't like it!

Just try new things.
The lizard movie was something new back then.

>while a game that uses the visuals most are used to can appeal to both dinosaur fans and normies.
No, it would just pander to nostalgiafags.
Dinofans who want this kind of stuff aren't really dinofans, they're JP fans at this point

Feathers are for small dinos and maybe dinos that live in a cold environment.

not sure if everyone's also aware that Admiral Holdo was played by Laura Dern - and I would bet my entire fucking life that this new JP movie will have her do something like castrate a T-Rex as some kind of metaphor..

Attached: 1556071046582.jpg (708x1000, 205.08K)

Hey Any Forums, WHAT KILLED THE DINOSAURS?

Attached: file.png (600x338, 260.94K)

SOVL
SOULLESS

volcanoes or meteor/s that covered the sky in dust which....caused the temps to lower so you could be atleast half right

It still amazes that even Fury Road (One of the few good dead culture movies in the last years) was actually made from an old script that was supossed to have Mel Gibson as Max. That explains many things including why the movie isn't horrible despite it's flaws.
At least Blade Runner 2049 wasn't completely nostalgia bait I guess. I'm still trying to remember any other movie like these that's actually good