Will it be kino?

Will it be kino?

Attached: Uncharted.jpg (834x1200, 179.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v5CZQpqF_74
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

No Sony Pictures makes god awful movies. Just look at the disparity of quality between Amazing Spiderman and Disney Spiderman

youtube.com/watch?v=v5CZQpqF_74

you now notice that all the dudes on the boats are standing up

Would be a nice surprise but no.

What's the point of this movie? No seriously what the FUCK is the point of this movie? Uncharted was about the adventures of Nathan and Sully two very well defined and well rounded characters. Tom Holland is not Nathan, Mark Wahlberg is sure as hell not Sully. Without the iconic characters Uncharted is just a generic soulless Indiana Jones ripoff I don't know what the fuck Sony were thinking when they greenlit this.

>What's the point of this movie?
lods of emone

Attached: 1582403950435.jpg (450x429, 118.3K)

>see commercial for this
>joke about sully having tinder installed on his phone
this shit is going to be awful

which girl is supposed to be elena

The only videogame movie I enjoyed was Prince of Persia
I haven't watched sonic though

>instead of just adapting one of the games which was already based on action movies instead do an original prequel
>but also put well known scenes from the games anyway

Hollandkino is always worth it.

Attached: spider-man-no-way-home-doctor-strange.gif (498x273, 3.36M)

>movie took so long to get out of production hell that Wahlberg went from being cast as Drake to being re-cast as Sully
It doesn't stand a chance. Never did, honestly.

Attached: 1637061223931.png (592x665, 246.54K)

It'll be dogshit just as the games.

Attached: 1642525531280.jpg (504x458, 173.64K)

>not a single good actor in the film
>wiLL iT bE KiNo??

Attached: 1564617743331.png (467x458, 430.71K)

>whole appeal of the games is playing a generic big budget Hollywood action movie
>Think making me watch it instead of play it would be worth my time

Did you just attempt to talk shit about Antonio Banderas? Because then Id have to strangle you

I wonder if they'll copy that one wesker scene in the RE movies directly from a cutscene in 5

It was awful.
>every single character are not even trying to match game's one in character
>only techno, pop-music and rap as OST, no orchestra or even Uncharted theme
>mush up from all games but it's worse in live action

Does no one remember Max Payne? I've never even liked Uncharted but I felt bad for its fans when I saw the trailer.

I still can't fucking believe this is happening. This just HAS to be some super high up exec baby project or something along those lines cause I dont see any other way this came to be

No one wants to remember Max Payne, user.
>The main character is dealing with his "demons"?
>YO WHAT IF HE ACTUALLY HALLUCINATES DEMONS

Attached: 0253.jpg (1000x750, 63.37K)

Why'd they even pick Holland for this?

As someone who hasn't watched a single Hollandman movie until No Way Home, I will admit this scene was pure unfiltered kino.

Brand recognition from Spiderman?

>video game movie
its shit everytime

There are plenty of other high profile actors they could have chosen, but instead they chose the least-suitable of the lot.

>I don't know what the fuck Sony were thinking when they greenlit this.
> Uncharted is just a generic soulless Indiana Jones ripoff, lets just make that it'll be easy
that's it, that's what they were thinking.

Hollywood probably still equates videogames to little kids and people in their mid 20's to early 30s who eat this shit up if their favorite young actor is in it

>children's movie
>why did they pick THE quintessential "I'm a 30 year old highschooler" character?
He's just the best choice.

No. This movie 100% exists to back Holland into a corner, and make him do another 10 years of Spider-Man.

sony obviously has Holland on speed dial and are trying to shoehorn him into as many sony movies as they can while he still has brand recognition from spiderman

Neither Nate nor sully act at all like their game counterparts in the trailer