Why doesn't anyone care anymore? Is it the lack of a release date?

Why doesn't anyone care anymore? Is it the lack of a release date?

>zoomie can't live without hype

There was an announcement today, assface.

Attached: 3fa6ece88bff8d310dc69ac8124efd623dcee263[1].jpg (1088x612, 169.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.playstation.com/2022/02/10/master-splinter-is-coming-to-tmnt-shredders-revenge/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm looking forward to it.

I'm looking forward to it but there is eternally a void in my soul that we have not only yet to receive a GOOD third person action adventure TMNT game, but the two attempts that were made both sucked ass.

Attached: sadturtle.jpg (1280x720, 112.26K)

unironically due to the fact it's a beat em up
everyone who's played it doesn't care that a new character dropped, they all moved on to other games
either release all your shit within a decent time or get forgotten

Splinter looking good. No release date making it seems like Q3 at the earliest. Here's hoping for Casey and Usagi

Once it's out people will be clamoring for a DLC pack.

Mark my words.

Yeah the lack of a release date is annoying me so it kinda dropped off my radar.

I’ll play it but I’m not as hyped for it as I am for something like stranger of paradise.

People who grew up with the original TMNT show are like in their late 30's and 40's now.

What was the announcement? Post a vid link you dork.

Didn't know there was an announcement just watched the trailer though looks neat, been watching this one for a while.

How do team attacks work in this game? Is it unique between each set of characters or is it all dependent on one of them?

blog.playstation.com/2022/02/10/master-splinter-is-coming-to-tmnt-shredders-revenge/

Attached: master-splinter-playable-character-tmnt-shredders-revenge-800x400[1].jpg (800x400, 114.94K)

Awesome, was hoping he'd be playable. Add Casey and it'd be perfect. Add Mona Lisa and my dick would explode.

Also I did earlier and I only got one contrarian response so I assumed no one cares anymore.

So now I need to make a whiny thread about how no one cares in order to drum up attention.

WHERE THE FUCK IS CASEY YA GODDAMN LAWBREAKERRRRRRR

Attached: MV5BOGExNDljZTAtODhkNi00NjNmLThmNjgtNmIxZGEzMWQ4OTY5L2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjk4NDIzMDc@._V1_.jpg (1482x836, 70.78K)

If he's not a secret unlockable I'd bet he'll be dlc.

Casey, Karai, and as a long shot Usagi as DLC.

Looks very nice
I'd buy a
cabinet if they ever release one

Nobody cares about post covid trailers.

Everything gets delayed by 6-12 months now so unless there's a concrete date nobody gives a fuck about any game.

this is what happens when you just showcase a proof of concept alpha that you only worked at most 4 months when teh whole thing will takes years of development.

MAYBE YOU SHOULD WAITED UNTIL YOU WERE AT 64%

Nah OG Mona has zero chance, they might add Yojimbo tough.

It's SJW woke shit. April should just be a damsel in distress and an object for the male gaze. She's not supposed to be a hero or a fighter. She's a woman, for fuck's sake.

This game probably wont come out until the mid/end 2023. This studio took 3 years to do a sequel to Windjammers which ended up being nothing more than a dlc.

I'm 23 and I was a mark for the 80's TMNT cartoon as a kid.

How
The 2003 series is already 20 years old

ok, pandemic or not, why is it than this indie devs take too fucking long making a game that in teh old days probably would not took more then a year, this isnt a AAA game developed in the days that took 3 years to come out, its some fluff quirky nostalgic retro pixel shit!, are these developers really that cuddled and lazy?

Attached: FKy54PpVUAM8grp.png (720x540, 425.71K)