Countless nintendo focused channels watching every new direct

>Countless nintendo focused channels watching every new direct
>"Wow i dont play any of these 1st party games but im glad its fans are happy haha"

I can understand if youre tired of fire emblem or whatever but holy fuck

Attached: 1521782452421.png (658x652, 272.85K)

There are good third party games locked away on the shit Nintentdo consoles, not everybody is there for bing bing wahoo.

This is a shitty thread but I think this needs to be said.
Game output is much lower than it used to be. A result of there being fewer releases is this weird expectation that you need to get into every genre and play every franchise in order to get your money's worth, or to not suffer intense droughts.
I think some people embrace this philosophy more than others.
Like you describe OP, there are people who are just patiently waiting for "their turn" and there are others who are purchasing outside of their comfort zone in order to have SOMETHING to play.
Of course, you won't always win on these gambles, but I think that bringing more people into more genres isn't a bad thing in itself, it's just the causes behind this phenomenon that's unfortunate.
I guess my point is that you can still be eager to see what a company puts out without being personally invested in a particular project, but we're seeing a lot of cases where people are trying new things because there's just not that much to choose from when it comes to major AAA releases.

Attached: 8ce66d7ded4d48efd6bc4f3e444e011e33cf8f29_hq.gif (500x517, 323.15K)

Attached: NoA.png (1330x300, 84.78K)

Only children play nintendo games.

/thread

Excited to see dunkey mald over the jrpgs
ecelebs fuckin deserve what they get

I still think about this post from time to time and how it still affects Nintendo today.

This post is acting as if NES or SNES had any weeaboo RPGs that people actually played outside like 4.

Its still correct because NoA had so much power that they almost didnt localize Xenoblade until NoE stepped up and took the risk

Now we have multiple XB games and the IP sells well enough to justify being a main franchise

Still more than anything from the GC/Wii era.

Wait what's wrong with this? I don't give a fuck about strategy games or JRPGs, but that doesn't mean I'm not aware there's tons of people including some of my friends who are super excited about Triangle Strategy or Xenoblade 3. I'm happy to see these games release. Not every single game needs to cater to my specific wants.

>Arlo watches direct, the biggest gamecube baby on youtube
>"I didnt play Mario Strikers"

Attached: 1599269605527.jpg (1024x732, 81.86K)

But its incorrect in thinking it was just the people that specifically grew up with the Gamecube

That doesn matter if nobody played them
I didnt see an RPG until the PS1 and Ive been around since atari, Im in europe though and we didnt get shit for RPGs but still.

Europe never got Mario RPG and Earthbound, two of the biggest cult classics on SNES in the west.

So yeah no shit

Who the fuck even cares about what other people like? I'm sure that you totally don't care about people shitting on your muh Splatoon.

Fuck off Splatoon autist, I swear that you faggots are one of the worst people to exist from vidya.

Attached: 1634813085627.png (976x850, 388.05K)

And what do these so_y nintendo tuber faggots talk about?
Exactly those two games, and maybe Chrono Trigger.
But those barely count as weeb

Its more so how so called nintendo fans who only buy their hardware dont actually play more than 1 or 2 IPs they liked since childhood and thats it. Theres plenty who have never touched games like Warioware. Not just JRPG shit.

HOW
FUCKING
PATHETIC

game output is lower because it takes more time to make games nowadays due to all the graphical advances and other shit

Nice projection but if you bought a switch or especially a Wii U then yeah i kinda assume you would own it for their 1st party because thats why nintendo stays in the console business

>(You)tubers playing vidya
>Blue muppet
What did you expect?