God gives bread to those who have no teeth

God gives bread to those who have no teeth.

Attached: 2022-02-10 22.30.08 finance.yahoo.com 90d5252d168b.jpg (847x741, 120.88K)

basedvision basedzard

This is abuse?

Based

Does the article go on to explain her decent into alcoholism and day drinking at work?

>women
lol just say "no thanks, I don't drink"

Based. I'm only able to drink when I'm on duty

>felt forced to drink
what about "no thanks!" ?

>first day of work
>"It was the first time broderick who spent eight years at blizzard felt forced to drink"
>first day at work

this is absolutely disgusting. im in fucking SHAMBLES over someone having the gall to call fireball "whisky".

Don't hire women.
>but the law...
Have some of your men identify as women on paper.

No you don't understand women can't be held accountable for anything and you have to guess if they want to do something or not

>fireball
That is pretty much what I expect from Blizzard.

Women are passive aggressive retards. Social made it even worse because they just go seethe on Twitter when they get home instead of dealing with the problem

>woman does anything
>"she was forced"
Why are they like this

It's so sad that a strong independent woman is put in this situation where she's forced to drink. What could she do, decline it?

sounds based

The shift back towards basement/garage indie game development offices is a welcome one.

>you will never get drunk at work and break the Diablo code base
Feels bad man

I wish Blizzard hired me. Sounds way better than any job I had before.

Attached: uZQg3LP.jpg (1208x1618, 700.27K)

bros.
never, EVER, hire women. ever.

>promptly at 9:30 am for her first day
Who's first day starts at NINE FUCKING THIRTY?

>line up fireball
I'd be disgusted, too. At least line up something that isn't fucking awful.
Reading comprehension, user. That being said, it is worded awfully.
"It was the first time she felt forced to drink at work, but for Broderick, who later went on to spend eight years there, it was far from the last." would probably word it better.

Why is this a bad thing? Just say no thanks and tell them to give your drink to someone else

Mine started at 8:00

>forced
Just don't drink. Say no. And if you're a total fucking pushover make a fake excuse about your health. Holy fuck people coddled by universities are worse than basement dwellers.

Attached: ok retard.jpg (360x320, 31.83K)

>someone needs to drive Bobby home, he's too drunk
>what's he doing now?
>he's trying to get the wow devs to let horde and alliance work together

Because men are simps. They grovel to help girls in distress for any reason

Fireball is for women. That was a good choice of drink.

My gosh, she was FORCED to WORK for eight years! Fucking hell.

>fireball

fucking disgusting

the only thing worse is Southern Comfort

>Why is this a bad thing?
Men experiencing joy.

Sometimes I feel like everyone gets good jobs except me.

Attached: J5DExpp.jpg (932x953, 51.25K)

why the fuck does this shit seem to happen in tech? I've been in manhattan finance for 8 years now in very prestigious firms and the worst I have ever seen was a female worker dancing on a bar.. and that was absurd compared to anything else that I have ever seen.. drinking in the office? that shit would get the SEC or your managing director up your ass so quickly you wouldn't be able to blink

Attached: 1643943758601.jpg (2520x1956, 1.96M)

for me? It's Wild turkey 101.

Why I am not surprised on the board of social idiots people don't understand what job culture, not like any of you have a job

kek

>promptly at 9:30
>9:30

That's what's more a absurd than the commonplace "woman does thing then complains about it later".

Because a woman loves taking risks but they dont want to be held accountable for the risks they took.

oh man g fucking g i go masturbate now

I actually like fireball

Fucking vile

ditto
it taste like candy at raves in deep molly

>Spent 8 years there
Must not have been that bad then

Damn her manager sounds like a cool dude.