Majora's Mask with Redux mod running on Mupen64Plus-Next (Vulkan) + GlideN64 at 1440x1080 output with Nerrel's HD...

Majora's Mask with Redux mod running on Mupen64Plus-Next (Vulkan) + GlideN64 at 1440x1080 output with Nerrel's HD texture pack and CRT Royale filter

Yep, how it was intended to be played...

Attached: 2022-02-10-050915_1920x1080_scrot.png (1438x1079, 3.04M)

Pretty sure it was intended to be played on a crt TV from an n64 but okay?

this but unironically.

Attached: 2022-02-10-045255_1920x1080_scrot.png (1438x1079, 3.17M)

>adding retarded lines to your games

crt filters only make sense if you are playing the games vanilla, and even then it's a bit cringe
that looks fucking atrocious

turn off the filter nigger man

>high resolution textures combined with scanlines
this is retarded, the only situation scanlines improve the image is a situation where devs deliberately used them as a form of jank antialiasing

CRT Royale emulates everything real CRTs do and it takes an RTX 3090 to run

Attached: sakura crt filter comparison.png (900x835, 745.63K)

looks like shit

Stop looking in the mirror bro

Attached: smw crt comparison.png (951x699, 615.66K)

>CRT Royale emulates everything real CRTs do
it looks fucking nothing like real CRT

you aren't even using it correctly you absolute fucking retard, and no it just makes the games look like shit.

>emulates a shitty shadow mask instead of a based Trinitron

>majora's mask on my ntsc-j n64 on a 1994 panasonic 16" crt with built-in video cassette player
yep, it's SOVL time

tihs ekill skool

Attached: mirror.png (1438x1079, 2.76M)

Your CRT Royale setup looks like shit user what the fuck are you doing?

>checks resolution

You dumb gorilla nigger.

Attached: castlevania-sotn-non-retarded-royale.jpg (2637x2160, 2.68M)

>great fairy sword is a C-item
I'm still upset by this. The mask screen took over the equipment screen so I guess they didn't want it to replace the gilded sword but man I hate using it.

there can never be a filter that convincingly imitates phosphor lighting on an LED backlit display. the only people who are convinced are too young to have personally bought crts.

can i see it in motion

mmy gawwd just use a real crt instead plus no blur and smear with banding colours to simulate s video or composite

Is it possible to make it widescreen without stretching?

I have 4 CRTs in my house, literally a real N64 with many games, and I think CRT Royale looks great.

"It looks like shit"

Wow like real CRTs? They made white text "rainbow colored" too etc.

Just tried there's no realistic way I can get anything not-shit quality in 4MB of VP8

Attached: 2022-02-10-055200_1920x1080_scrot.png (1440x1080, 3.03M)

crank up the FOV and increase the space between the UI elements

is there a mod that destroys the in game timer or slows it down considerably

Just don't play with the filter, I don't get people's obsession with making it like the TV screen. The filters were a novel idea, but we want to just go straight to what it looks like. You can use shaders! Shaders that improve graphics and use your computer hardware!

>2022
>Getting filtered by Majora's Mask's game timer

>someone actually spent a long time making a game look worse
why?

I see you uploaded some cool screens.
They do actually look pretty nice, despite the filter.
God bless.

yes. i wont even play Dead Rising. Dead Rising DLCs had a manageable timer though

Increasing the res of an old game to 1080p or 4k and then slapping a crt filter over it is one of the most confusing things ive ever seen people do. Do you want to game to look crystal clear or do you want it to look blurry?

What's the best crt filter for a 1080p monitor?

idk

Attached: prob.png (806x504, 514.05K)

I didn't say it looked like shit, I said "there can never be a filter that convincingly imitates phosphor lighting on an LED backlit display." of course a reddit-spacing retard like yourself would ignore every word I said, you clearly misunderstand the technology that you started a thread to "discuss." Now lurk 3 more years before posting again and then kill yourself.