I will now buy your DLC

I will now buy your DLC

Attached: 2x1_NSwitch_NSO_Expansionpack_4_Icon_enGB_image1280w.jpg (1280x640, 88.15K)

nope

You're retarded.

lol imagine playing n64 on a fucking switch only crts make n64 look okay at best

>padding it with dlc shit instead of giving us gbc, gba, or gc
>no further n64 announcements
>no n64 matchmaking
>no word on controller stock issues
AAAAAAAHH

>Tracks ported from a mobile game

nty

If I got to keep the Animal Crossing and Mario Kart DLC itd pay for itself, but the subscription takes the dlc back when the sub ends. As I said in another thread, I literally wanted to give them my money on this one and they said no.

The N64 had like 5 good games what else can they do really. They should have did GBA over Genesis anyways who the fuck cares about that and I hear they have to pay a fuck load of royalties which is why it's so expensive in the first place.

>If I could buy DLC for half the price I would but I can't so I won't

You are fucking retarded and don't understand what a subscription is. You will own nothing and be happy.

Die, consoomer.

>now
*not

wait you don’t get to keep it? I was considering but definitely a nope now.

Chances of Ultimate getting a huge expansion that isn't fucking characters/lame stages

Ultimate is complete. They are working on the next smash game now

Nah fuck that
Port the game, get MS to fund the port if it's too much of a burden to do.
All Ultimate is missing is online Squad Strike, online co-op spirit battles, and more (good) single players stuff.

Fuck Sakurai for being lazy and fuck Nintendo for not throwing mire budget for this stuff.

Port it to what??

they should get rid of the base tier, make online free

I don't want shitty emulated n64 games

>The N64 had like 5 good games what else can they do really.
the fucking truth. no idea why we got Genesis games aside from the whole "woah!!! rivals in the 90s!! now Genesis is on Nintendo"

The next console.
I don't care.

banjo kazooie HD on my xbox one with my 55 inch oled tv looks amazing

I'm guessing the genesis games were cheap, and nintendo wanted to justify charging 50 bucks a year

Ultimate flopped and is dead, it's not getting anything

If they keep adding more shit to the expansion with every new Direct, it's might unironically be a good deal down the line.

Why would MS fund it?

fuck off incel

Because Nintendo are cheap skates