It kind of sucks that they got revived in the Netflix anime. Really kills the tension and sours Alucard's character arc

It kind of sucks that they got revived in the Netflix anime. Really kills the tension and sours Alucard's character arc.

Does this thread belong in Any Forums, Any Forums, or Any Forums? I'm kind of confused on where to make it.

Attached: Dracula-and-Lisa.jpg (963x481, 45.23K)

it's a nice happy ending for them but it kinda ruined the chance of any further Belmont adventures

Any Forums because it's a western animated show.
Any Forums is only for Japan-made animation
Any Forums is for videogames (even when the show is based on one)

you are discussing a fucking cartoon not a game
take a wild fucking guess

it belongs in the trash, so either board is fine

This shit is terrible. It's like the worst of the worst budget anime. 99% of the show is standing completely still. Even dracula fighting alucard is literally both of them standing still. Being tweened across multiple still backgrounds

The first two seasons were decent, I wish they ended it there

After Dracula died the entire season went downhill and was hanging onto a thread. If they make more or a spinoff I don't plan on watching it.
>Teasing Dracula deamon form but not following through
Fuck you.

Attached: shower.png (768x1024, 1.09M)

>Chad Richter next
Not shitting on Simon but what do you honestly do with those two games as a premise?

>It kind of sucks that they got revived in the Netflix anime.
It's also completely unearned after the series spent four seasons showing how Dracula's taken and ruined the lives of countless men, women, and children but I guess it's not that surprising given how the writer turned out to be a total scumbag, instead of just an edgelord.

It sucks this Netflix "anime" happened at all.

its clearly Any Forums but I cant blame you for not going there, its a shithole
I liked it overall and its one of the best netflix productions but the quips were getting annyoing and it felt like a marvel show after a while

Sypha is cute! CUTE!

>implying they're going by the games at all
I don't remember Rondo taking place in Revolutionary France.

>but I guess it's not that surprising given how the writer turned out to be a total scumbag, instead of just an edgelord.
Honestly you could tell that in the writing. It has the MCU "make light of everything so long as it's presented with a joke" writing that reveals a horribly void person.

Canon nun Sypha is, not your larpagan pretender whore.

>nun Sypha
>canon

the best parts were the vampire politics

But what's really great is how Alucard got his anus penetrated...HARD. The sloshing of poop inside his bowels as the other man pounds harder and harder until finally he orgasms all over the poo. It was truly amazing viewing and what the series is all about.

Attached: THIS is Castlevania.png (1279x723, 606.22K)

Off the top of my head, you could probably take a more horror/horror-action approach to these games. Less focus on politics, more on atmosphere. Adapt CV1 into a season taking place across a long, single night for Simon where the castle gets characterized more as a creature or chaos and he's worn down through all the fighting.

Or give Simon a supporting cast of characters based on his games. Integrate Frankenstein's Monster, Igor, Medusa, etc. into the show's world, instead of coming up with vampire OCs all the time ala Ken Penders and his echidna obsession.

the worst part was that it didn't even matter
2 minutes later he helps a bunch of strangers anyway

Is a vampire being a sex craved bisexual really that shocking? I thought that was well known that vampires are lusty sex freaks

They ruined this shit. first season or two was cool but then it got boring and gay as fuck

>shitflix shill outs himself as never having played the actual games yet again
lel

this
last 2 seasons felt more like Diablo

Using Alucard's SotN arc and conflict with his father in Dracula's Curse already fucks any future desire to tell that story unless they do a reboot.
Netflix CV is shit.

>sours Alucard's character arc.
More than a gay assrape?

>show’s writer is an avowed rape fetishist
>writes two characters being raped into the series and then acts like it never happened in the following season, even having one of the victims forgive his rapist and give her peace
Really makes ya think.

>missed the opportunity of having my man Norio Wakamoto as Dracula and a simple action adventure anime
what an awful timeline, JoJo part 1 is a better Castlevania than this shit.

Attached: johnny.png (543x594, 354.81K)

Alucard is a dhampir though, and they tend to portrayed as better behaved in that regard. See: Vampire Hunter D, Blade, etc.

I'm not forgiving anything. It's a garbage fucking show that consists almost entirely of stills and EXPOSITION, but I didn't think a gay/bisexual vampire was anything shocking. Maybe having alucards pooper pounded is out of place but I remember plenty of 90s-00s vampire media having lots of bisexual sex imagery
I see, thank you

>Just slogged thru part 1 of pt6
Sigh...Dickpires and magical martial arts were a simpler time

I only just watched Phantom Blood
HOLY SHIT WHY IS DIO SO EVIL?

Attached: 1608637036931.jpg (550x604, 63.2K)

The only characters that matter in castlevania are Soma and Julius

Attached: e69e8449b5bff0e7ec53477bce248de5[1].jpg (500x354, 38.39K)

Because "MY DAD IS A DWUNK WHO TWEATED ME BAD BUHU! BECAUSE OF THAT IM GOING TO TAKE OUT MY RAGE ON THE ENTIRE WORLD BUHBUHBUHBUBUHU"

They are going to fuck Richter like they fucked Hector.
As for a Simon's adaptation it is hard but not imposible. But it would have to be short.
Maybe show us just a little hint of his admiration for Trevor and desire to fill his shoes. And some stuff about the curret tension between the people of Wallachia and the Belmont Clan before he saves all of them, a suporting might help.
Make the Castle a mindfuck location and give some personality to the bosses.
Build for a final climax with Simon killing Dracula and the Sin of Man, but then set up the curse Dracula puts on him.
Then tell Simon's Quest with the returning cast of some of Dracula's followers and the people that Simon saved.

It was fate

Soma is gay. Julius is good

I like to think that, after all the demon rampage and years suffering, god made everyone have a happy ending.

Attached: 1631135918799.png (500x522, 116.34K)