Is this worth it for $5?

is this worth it for $5?

Attached: file.png (1200x1600, 1.6M)

>le edgy grimdark so kool roguelite
no

Yes

No, just get the 1st game.

Not if there is still no difficulty settings to ease on the stress lvl at every other step you do

or should i buy Sifu for $7? but i can pirate Sifu anyway
already have, i can get it for $5 with the epic coupon

Why did they fuck it up so bad bros? Has a dev ever self-JUSTed more than these idiots?

>Has a dev ever self-JUSTed more than these idiots?
that would be the aiDungeon dev

Lol GOG gave it away for free durring Holloween. Darkest Dungeon 2 is a EPIC GAYM STOOR SKLUZIVE so it became less popular and 1000s of better rogues replaced it. Because of their faggot devs, I'd just pirate it or see if anyone has the GOG code.

I mean the first game was lightning in a bottle for the art style and atmosphere, but mechanically it fucking blew because 70% of the game was padding and the devs frequently altered shit to keep people from making optimal strategies, which is antithetical to the rougelite formula.

Nothing is worth supporting EGS

Mechanically it's one of the best turn based RPGs ever made. Padding doesn't change that fact.

nope, is worse than the first one in every possible way

Just wait till its free on Epic. The devs already sold their soul.

Attached: 1638134675508.png (1080x714, 572.44K)

whoops i just realized there's a crack for it, guess my money gonna go to Powerslave or Know by Heart, both is like $8 decide for me anons

Attached: file.png (616x353, 273.18K)

The first game is remarkably better. The second tries to imitate it but fails to understand why people liked the first. As if the setting was all that mattered.

One is one of my favorite indie titles ever. 2 is utter dogshit. Might pirate it if it gets really good overhaul mods.

Based. You should always pirate from devs that take Epic's exclusivity deal. They won't lose any money from pirating since they have Tencent paychecks no matter what happens.

always support ice pick lodge
just my 2 cents

yeah i really want Pathologic 2 to finally have Bachelor and Changeling route, i know it will be cracked day one but these guys need the support if they going to complete P2

no it's turtling grind

its already for 5? guess the epic deal paid off

wait that's 2?
I thought it's the 1st
must be shit as well

with epic coupon, its still $15 depending on your region