You don’t do this do you?

You don’t do this do you?

Attached: 7CA5B1BC-C4D3-4EA8-98C6-7BC603672F76.jpg (798x1059, 109.11K)

'my 'n th' 'log

Strive was a mistake.

if he picks k every time and it works then the game is too easy

/thread

Both are shit. The correct response would be to balance K.

>Available options
>A,a,ä,Á,á,Ą,ą

less options is almost always better because each option has more depth to it

What does "Kusoge" mean?

if it gives you an easy option it's not your fault though

Too many options and the balance will be completely fucked.
Every MOBA or fighting game has unplayable low tier characters.

Whatever you do, don't google it.

poop game in japan

is this some schizo shit or am i not understanding what this image is referencing?

Top is best for single player rpgs. Role playing different experiences leads to different difficulties.

I don't buy games to be a special fan developer.

Japanese portmenau of "kuso" (shit) and gaemu (game) since it's a loanword from english like photocopier

How about not picking K?

Play pokemon you homosexual chud

It's basic human psychology to optimize the fun out of a game, if given the choice.

How about designing the game properly, so that no option is massively better than any other?

Thanks pals

talking about culling a game's roster to only a few "balanced" choices rather than having a ton to play with.
Too bad OP is a fucking anal faggot who can't process using anything but post-electionfag wojaks

80% of content on this website is auto generated, you are probably talking to an AI. If you want proof, start using deliberately idiosyncratic posting styles or key phrases, you will notice eventually that the bots pick up on this and start using it too

How about not being an autist and just not selecting the one option that causes you to not have enjoyment?

>fun out of a game
the game being trivially easy isn't fun, it's boring.

>mario game
>first level has a pipe at the start that takes you right to the end of the game
>"uhhhhhhhh just don't use it chud"

It's not my fault that you're bad at game design.