What is Any Forums‘s dream setting of choice for GTA6? You’re not allowed to pick Vice City...

What is Any Forums‘s dream setting of choice for GTA6? You’re not allowed to pick Vice City, Liberty City and Los Santos. For me? Boston or Detroit either or.

Attached: 587821B0-34D9-437F-8F16-A92D03FE888B.jpg (1920x1080, 87.27K)

They should do 1970s Carcer City(the city in Manhunt). Its in the Rockstar Universe

Las Venturas

Set in a trash can where nu-rockstar belongs
captcha: d2ntr

Please don't associate the good name of /trash/ with nu-cuckstar filth

Mexico City

Well in that case some Asian city just for the variety. I should go back to finish Sleeping Dogs

Attached: 1642377645862.jpg (1080x1350, 295.96K)

Mexico City

Ottawa

1950s LA

that would be cool

Windy City.

Why bother speculating when we know it will be set in vice city.

Id like another gta london but i know that aint happening

I think it's going to be San Fierro / San Francisco.

Tampa/st.pete

You get everything expect mountains and snow in that area. Plus it would be two large cities to go in between.

Cities Skylines looks like THAT!?

My dream setting of choice would be 2018. Not in-game, I mean release window of the actual game, cause I couldn't care less about muh open games and muh Rockstar now, last time I had fun with GTA, IV DLC was out

If they're not doing a completely new location, then it's probably Vice City

Seattle AND Tacoma
Houston could be kind of cool, or maybe a 60s Dallas with oil tycoons and shit.
Billings Montana could be an interesting setting, but it wouldn't have enough glam for GTA - just a lot of meth and mountainsides.

but, for me, my favorite will always be the browns and greys of Liberty City. SOVL.

So what's R*'s plan for all the retards that's invested hours of hours into V? Are they expected to just swap to VI?

Who gives a fuck?

The current playerbase I'd wager.

Toronto.
GTA in the GTA

I bet you'll be able to "move" to the new city with your online character.
But just you and not your cars clothes guns or money.

Either Mexico or Ireland.

>So what's Activision's plan for all the retards that's invested hours of hours into Black Ops? Are they expected to just swap to Vanguard?
>So what's Capcom's plan for all the retards that's invested hours of hours into Tri? Are they expected to just swap to World?
>So what's Microsoft's plan for all the retards that's invested hours of hours into 5? Are they expected to just swap to Infinite?
When has this ever been an issue? It's simply accepted that online games will eventually run their course. No one playing GTAV Online thinks that game will last forever and that the community will never move on to the next big thing.

Good thing R* doesn't. Still playing V in 2022 is retarded. The game stopped being fun less than a year after being ported to PC. It's like investing your time into a corpse, and I seriously wish everyone who thinks their time was valuable stays behind in their sunk cost game. Nobody wanted a game to last a whole decade before Onlinesperm.

denmark
>map recreated 1:1
>game is only 15 GB
>takes about 20 minutes to walk across the map
>no guns, tanks or jets
>tallest point is a hill

Attached: dk.jpg (524x699, 66.46K)

The 70s or the near future

>Detroit
that's Carcer City zoomie

Playing as a IRA guy would be fun

>Good thing R* doesn't.
Seeing as how they're "remastering" V I'd say you're wrong.