Steam deck killer?

Tencent is releasing their own hand held

Attached: Untitled.png (1907x1106, 760.02K)

It's also has windows instead of some irrelevant OS.

I bet it's running Windows 10 with all its horrible lack of optimizations.

I hate the stealth triangles as well as the neon colors but what are the specs?

>buy this
>install steam
>gaben still wins

Attached: gaben and me.jpg (459x517, 70.6K)

Steam Deck may disappoint Gabe/Valve's fans!

From its low efficiency in rendering games and its announced 15W TDP power consumption limit, I can clearly say that the overall performance of Steam Deck is not the level of GPD WIN 3. But if the Steam Deck supports Windows 10, with 15W power consumption, it may beat WIN 3 with 15W, after all, supporting LPDDR5 and quad-channel is an advantage. So we've basically come to the conclusion that the Steam Deck's custom APU is the equivalent of AMD's Ryzen 3 5300U + Iris Xe 96 EU core. Considering that the CPU part is far weaker than the 1165G7 and 1195G7. The overall performance of Steam Deck is still not as good as WIN 3 and WIN Max 2021.

handhelds are for faggots
if anything does get released for this shit that's exclusive, i'll just emulate it

What's in it?

Specs in non herogliphics

>buying electronics from chinese companies
I'm not even an anti-china redditfag but COME ON. it's not hard.

Attached: Eabuf1IWsAAia85.jpg (227x203, 13.96K)

bugs

Price is important I can get a laptop with s 3060 for 1.3k

>announce Steam Deck
>Chinese go crazy at being beat at their own game and scramble to engineer and design a copycat

Attached: image0-15.jpg (1200x956, 363.84K)

Tencent = insane amounts of CCP spyware

>Tencent
So it’ll have EGS preinstalled?

bao-shun feng 8 Nihao core 3.3chiyangling (very luck)

EGS will be the only store allowed

>buy this
>install arch
>pirate steam games

Tiananmen Square 1989.
Winnie the Pooh.

>buy this
>install arch
>BUY steam games
This kills the bugman.

who owns 4channel?

>buy it
>all my data goes to China
No thank you

i specifically want the trackpads for pc games though.

>no genshin on switch
>so genshin makes their own switch
UHH BASED?

Attached: 1536600899672.gif (218x316, 2.29M)

>Steam deck killer
Probably not. Just another Android/Windows dual boot handheld in a growing ocean of them. Ergonomics look nice compared to most though.

It has a better form factor and ergonomics, costs way less, and is backed by an American company.

>Ergonomics look nice
???

No cart slot? Hard pass.

Shame it hasn't got a camera so pingping can see what a real dick looks like while they're spying on me

>bottom connectors
it has already failed

this
dont get their gamepads
most of them have uncredible obvious spyware

>American company
why should i send my data to an american company

Specs? Price? Anything? I do admit, a big chink company could make one with equivalent hardware for like $300, just by saving on the cancer trackpads, gyro and other unnecessary bloat like that. Hope they'll pull it off. Even if it's slightly worse, as long as it's cheaper and actually available where I live, I'm gonna get one.

the japanese
they dont want your soul, they only want you to worship anime girls

If you've spent any time looking at the chinkshit handheld market you'd know that hand grips are rare as fuck.

Digital is the future, sweaty!

The thing that makes the steam deck good, or is supposed to, is that it is directly jacked into the steam infrastructure. It is not just about the hardware. Nobody can match that especially not Tencent.

Problem is that compatibility seems way worse than valve initially let on, so they are kind of blowing it.

Oh boy I can imagine.
>Closed OS
>You couldn't even install another OS
>Only Epic Store and a browser
>Only can install games and only from EGS
>Free games for buyers.

Are chinks really still pushing the meme that the Deck is weaker than their GPDshit? We have actual reviews out now that show this isn't the case.

Steam Deck has support in its platform, there are 1 billion registered users, Gabe's purpose is to create a closed system, just like the Nintendo Switch, their ultimate goal is to attract game companies to develop exclusive games for their handhelds, as long as there is a large enough user base, there definitely will be exclusive games. And with exclusive games, you can compete with the Switch. It also avoids the disadvantage of being a single download platform to compete with Epic and so on.

Therefore, although Gabe had verbally said to support Windows (I can't find the source), it makes some people think that Gabe's goal is ambitious. I think you're too naive, you do not understand the logic of capitalists. Think about it, losing money to sell Windows 10-compatible hardware for players to play pirated games, what does he want, just want to make you laugh? No capitalist will lose money to make money.

In the end, whether it's called the Steam Deck or Steam Deck XX, it's a closed system (capitalist will reveal its hideous face when there are enough users) and the hardware will prevent you from installing any third-party systems. You can only buy games from the Steam platform.

I've never seen someone play a handheld.

Attached: pepe.jpg (1100x1007, 62.45K)

>Free games for buyers.
say less

I don't say this often. But take your fucking meds. It's been confirmed since day one that you can install windows and run non-steam games in SteamOS, and they've also said that Steam Deck exclusives make no sense.

Attached: 1615044762667.png (600x784, 241.29K)

>windows
Enjoy carrying a brick around after a few forced updates.

buy a fucking laptop

Yes, the starving slave labor at the GPD facility are trying to say that a lower battery life and worse performance device they sell is better than the Deck despite all objective testing showing the opposite
go away faggot

shut the fuck up, retard.

>chinkshit

Attached: 1598321507605.png (490x506, 323.64K)

I'm a retard, but won't Windows run worse than the Steam OS?

If its over 1000 USD its DOA

>breaks

Attached: 1473813836428.jpg (720x480, 74.04K)