Fellow nicotine addicts, how do you prevent your fag fog from gunking up your PC/console's internals...

Fellow nicotine addicts, how do you prevent your fag fog from gunking up your PC/console's internals? That inch thick layer of dust and grease on your fans and components can't be good, right?

Attached: e244c3f499334477b5c3e55f9d43f371.jpg (2157x1438, 909.75K)

Unless you're blowing directly intro the intake it won't be a problem. Vape doesn't leave residue like cigarettes do.

Attached: 1596058816181.png (374x384, 63.47K)

>still live with parents in tiny square room
>door always closed
>cannot put down the adult pacifier for more than 5 minutes at a time
>constantly reach for it without even knowing
>touching the walls in the room leaves residue on your fingers
I promise you, it does leave residue

I didn't say vape doesn't leave residue, just not to the egregious extent like cigarettes.

If you set a pot of boiling water in your room with the situation you greentexted, your entire room would be sopping wet after an hour. Same thing.

smoked (not vaped) in front of computers for a long ass time, didn't have any problems with them specifically getting gunked up and they lasted years (last one was replaced after EIGHT years), don't like blow smoke directly into the intake I guess? open a window while smoking indoors?

i either lean out the window or head downstairs and humor my dogs after a round of watering the plants. my room's been so swamped over the last four years to the point that my air conditioner's a sickly yellow, so i'm a little more wary about stains and gunk everywhere else in here aside from my lungs lately.

Switch to snus/nicotine pouches
Stop inhaling shit

What kinda vapes you using Any Forums?
I'm stuck with a 200W mod and nothing to use it on, RDA seems tedious as shit for chain-smoking and RTAs constantly fucking leak

lol, inferior being with addiction

Switch to vaping after 15 years of smoking. I havent touched a cigarette in 5 months. Caliburn A2 btw.

>tfw tried vaping because I like smoking when drinking but cigarettes are horrible
>tastes heavenly at first
>then starts tasting like shit
>change everything but it still does
>get a new vape, new juices and same shit, tastes like soap
>go to the store every 3 months to get it fixed and try again but it's always the same

HOW DO I GET THIS TASTE AGAIN

Literally never seen a tiny bit of anything in a decade. Dunno how you would even get smoke in there

Just stop smoking. Can't be that hard to just stop doing something, I do it all the time.

then stop living

Im so glad i quit

change the coils ya fuckin retard lol

smoking is high test you little fag

I changed coils like 8 times already
Maybe it's all in my head, most times I can't even get the taste of food anyway

Attached: 1633389925913.png (159x158, 24.9K)

must be why so many women smoke. lmao at your life literal fag sucker

well i have no idea what your setup is but it's either too hot or not hot enough or you're just noseblind from slurping up flavor goo 24/7, or the juice is dogshit, or the cotton is all mucked up
i dunno

>I didn't say vape doesn't leave residue

but that is exactly what you said, all you little faggots should stop and think before posting. fuck you.

yes. women are manlier than you.

aegis zeus mine goes up to 200W but you don't need to vape anything at that high of wattage, highest I go is 65W

I'm glad I quit smoking in favor of using heroin. Had to think of my health so I don't get lung problems down the line.

Attached: 1627603576317.png (811x811, 1.31M)

Basically this is why I stopped vaping indoors, it's seriously gross. It's like a slippery, greasy film on every surface. It even gets on the underside of stuff. I expect the high VG liquids are probably worse for it than an even PG/VG mix.

you have a sinus infection probably go to the doctor

I use nasal snuff.

Attached: 6597_1.jpg (960x564, 97.35K)

>smoking is manly
imagine STILL believing in 1920's propaganda one hundred years later. There's nothing manly about sucking your little paper cocks and being out of breath from climbing a set of stairs, user.

it literally raises your testosterone

maybe the "women" you fuck

Smokers that can't even bother going outside to sate their disgusting habit are inhuman