Comfy Switch thread

Let's have a comfy Switch thread

>Playan
>Waitan
>Hopan
>Did you enjoy the Direct?

Bought Steamworld Dig 1&2 on sale and im just starting Tales of Vesperia, also my Hori Split Pad Pro arrived, they are pretty great

I am getting Power Slave Exhumed today, and also gonna enjoy the new Quake expansion that got released. I have several games that I haven't played yet like SMT V and Astral Chain, and I also have tons of fucking games on the backlog like Burnout Paradise, Saints Row IV, DOOM 1, DOOM 2, DOOM 3 and 64, Golden Force Bravely Default II, A Hat in Time, Blasphemous, Demon Turf, Ion Fury, Hotline Miami 1&2, Dragon Ball Fighterz, Ender Lilies, Bleed 1 and 2, Steamworld, etc.

But also I am playing most N64 and Sega Genesis games, I'm currently enjoying Gunstar Heroes and Sin & Punishment.

I dunno how you ppl handle your backlog, guess I will stop getting games for a while except for Xenoblade Chroniclds 3, Kirby and the Forgotten Land, Elden Ring, Bayo 3 and Splatoon 3.

Attached: 1644286165562.jpg (1920x1440, 1.22M)

Still having a great time with Legends Arceus. I'm only in the second area but I'm exploring as much as I can before I continue to progress.

2022 for the Switch is insane.

what's the name of the guy who does the voiceover for the game presentation his voice is so familiar

No idea

>>Playan
Nocturne
>Waitan
Nothing really
Blown away by the MK8D DLC announcement.

2022 is looking like one of the best years for a Nintendo console ever

I didn't get home till late last night. What was the general consensus on the direct? Nothing big I was looking forward to showed up, but I think for the first time since I had my Switch I was actually interested in more announcements than I wasn't. Usually there's maybe 3 or 4 things I think look good and the rest is just meh. It was the opposite this time for me.

>Playan
Pokemon BDSP. Really fun, definitely the best pokemon game to release since xy (not that it's a hard bar to pass, but still)
>Waitan
The klonoa remakes look fun, but I doubt I'll get them on switch
>Hopan
Metroid prime trilogy and/or a collection of the gba games.
Yeah, it was one of the better ones. It had something in there for everyone, and some really fun reveals (even if, like Klonoa, we've known of their existence for a good while beforehand)

Attached: 1644491009576.jpg (600x600, 148.95K)

>Playan
Finally got a screen protector, so I'm back to playing rhythm games. Mainly Cytus. Might also finally get Arcaea or Musynx too.

>Waitan
Traingle Strategy, it looks awesome
>Hopan
They show more about Splatoon 3. Salmon Run looks literally the same so I wonder if there's anything truly new or if it's going to be just Splatoon 2 with different guns and maps.

It was cool.
The recent news about MK8D DLC being just a bunch of ports has severely soured my opinion though.
They actually look incredibly cheap and I hope they clean it up a bit before release.
For now I can only assume Nintendo was so desperate to get more people to buy the online expansion pack that they just rushed something out for MK8.

Attached: 1644458029383.png (2560x720, 2.85M)

>Playan
Arceus, gonna be going back to XC2 soon to suffer this remaining side stuff so I can finally finish the game
>Waitan
Kirby, Strikers, Sunbreak, XC3, probably Arceus dlc and Pokemon gen 9
>Hopan
A new Mario platformer with Daisy in it
9/10. Should have been Mario Kart 9 over five year late 8 dlc and I dislike how Strikers is doing the hide Daisy away thing they've been doing lately.

Buying a normal Switch the 25th. Porbabaly just getting those fucking 2 ticket game vouchers for Brilliant Diamond and Mario Party Superstars.

>Brilliant Diamond
Don't. The remakes are so fucking inferior to Platinum it isn't funny.
Get Arceus, Sword, Snap if you need a Pokemon fix. Don't support shitty remakes.

Well that's unfortunate. Any neat older titles? Looks comfy to play DOOM 3 and potentially Diablo 2 Resurrected in bed.

Recently "finished" Legends Arceus, it was bretty gud. Just bought Hyrule Warriors again, haven't played it since it came out on WiiU. Very fun but I have a horrible habit of just going back to DW8XL any time I play a Warriors game. Holy shit that game is perfect. Really upset that they're porting DW9 Empires but we still haven't gotten the English version of DW8 Empires on Switch yet. Why is the mainline series so much more addictive than the crossovers? Really looking forward to 100%ing the AC Ezio Trilogy for the third time now. Gonna be comfy playing that in handheld. I'll never not be upset that AC1 is treated like the bastard child when it's the best game in the series. I hope Ubisoft has the decency to give us even just a straight port of the PS3 version at this point. I just miss my boy Altaïr. Really hoping Ubi didn't cancel that Sands of Time remake, since I'm actually a bigger fan of PoP than AC. Yeah it looked like shit which is why it got delayed, but hopefully they've spent this time polishing it to be more faithful. Really excited for No Man's Sky on Switch. Kind of hope Saber is doing the port since I can't see anyone else pulling it off. Game ran like crap on Xbone and PS4, so it seems like a fool's errand. Really hope I'm wrong and it turns out fine. Still waiting on the Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster announcement. Need my daily dose of FFIV. The fact that it isn't on switch already is a fucking travesty. Honestly I'd prefer a port of the PSP version for the extra content alone but I am digging the hell out of the new artstyle. Here's hoping they paid the greatest game ever made the proper respect.

>playan
Gonna finally start the Xenoblade series. Also Triangle Strategy demo
>Waitan
For a bunch, too much to remember off the top of my head, but basically anything jrpg related. Dot hack Last Recode collection especially.
>Hopan
For a dot hack IMOQ collection of legend of heroes Trails in the sky collection, but those are like best case scenarios
>Did you enjoy the direct
Yes, I enjoyed it a lot. Lots of jrpg love and lots of fun new games shown. Can't wait to play switch sports, mk8, and strikers with my bros.
I think one of the biggest surprises was just how well they got no man's sky running. That's kind of impressive if it truly does run that good, and really shows just how lazy these other devs are.
Also, call me crazy but that isolated Earthbound reveal has me suspicious. I think we're going to see something special relating to Earthbound this E3, whether it's a continuation of the series or a port of mother 3. It's just so weird that they randomly threw it on there out of nowhere while the NES/SNES collection went untouched for so long. I really think they're going to go for a blowout this E3 between that and Botw2, and who knows what else.

Attached: 1643721392500.jpg (256x351, 47.61K)

He sounds like the guy who voiced the main character in Bravely Default 2.

I can't fucking wait for the new mario strikers and mk 8 levels. Currently playing FFX for the first time since I was young and it's really good. It's going to be a comfy year. I'm actually excited for the first time in a long time

Attached: 1644446328361.jpg (1431x2048, 327.1K)

I really hope there's news about the DQ 3 remake soon. I'm very happy about Chrono Cross and Livealive.

I need to beat P5 Strikers already but for some reason I'm hugely underleveled for the last dungeon and don't feel like grinding. How is NMH on the Switch? It's been on my backlog since 2006 now.

Okami is on Switch, it's comfy.

i dont like marioshit but besides that it was great. Earthbound alone was enough to have my gf and I sign up on a buddy's family plan, so Im finally playing some N64 games. Sucks that the Nintendo Online Service is dogshit in terms of games provided. I dont have much interest in N64 besides Star Fox 64 (I beat OoT on 3ds) and maybe Banjo Kazooie because Ive never played.

if you need the Pokemon game just get Shin Megami Tensei V. Does everything Pokemon does but better, and with soul

Definitely getting triangle strategy, and chrono cross radical dreamers edition

For someone who grew up with PSX and PS2 games, this direct was a 9/10 for me even though they were just ports
>Chrono Cross
>Front Mission
>Klonoa

What sucks is I already bought earthbound on wii u.

>I beat OoT on 3ds
I hate to be that guy, but OoT isn't a game you "beat". It's a game that you occasionally pick up again and can't help but play through over the course of a couple of days because it's just so engaging, even though you've played it like 50 times over the years..