– Choco Mountain (N64)
– Coconut Mall (Wii)

Lucky Cat Cup

– Tokyo Blur (Tour)
– Shroom Ridge (DS)
– Sky Garden (GBA)
– Ninja Hideaway (Tour)

Coming March 18

Attached: Mario-Kart-8-Deluxe_2022_02-09-22_010-1024x1019.jpg (1024x1019, 293.77K)

I wanted Pauline as a playable character.

Whens Waluigi Pinball?

Attached: 1498059936755.jpg (540x606, 63.59K)

Wish they would put the same care into the new tracks. It looks like MK7

Attached: A9729B26-4EA7-4DF6-B9D8-4822D641F98B.jpg (1024x960, 189.57K)

Tracks look fine I guess.
I was also hoping for new characters or kart parts but given they didn't mention any, I don't think they're coming.

Only tracks and no skins?

Attached: rosa.jpg (1280x720, 137.19K)

It looks like MK Tour since that's what they're porting the tracks from.

guys, it's not like all of these retro tracks were already in Tour beforehand, right? like there has to be at least something new remade specifically for this game

They need to keep some reason for idiots to play (whale) the gacha. It's the only reason why there are no characters or costumes here.

I think those might just be placeholders, it would look really odd for the DLC to be graphically inferior to the base game

>only courses
>no karts
>no characters
>drip feed content over the course of two years (2 tracks per month)

>placeholders
user, wave 1 releases in a month

I will now give you $50 for the Expansion Pass.

How many tracks are there in Tour? Will they port everything over?

I wonder how much it costs to remake those textures to fit in MK8?

Attached: 1644456532355.jpg (3632x720, 1.8M)

It's obvious they are just cheap porting the content from mario kart tour to the switch, so don't worry, every single one of this packs will come with the mario kart tour characters and skins.
>source?
Common sense.

Attached: 1641897436825.png (200x300, 63.62K)

>characters and skins
Doubt

Went to bed as people were starting to talk about the tracks just being lazy ports from Tour. Woke up to people DEFENDING the lazy ports and graphics from Tour. How they "much prefer" the low effort garbage visuals to all the care that was put into the the original tracks. How we should be GRATEFUL for such a gift from the gods that is a mobile game port disguised under DLC. How dare you complain about so many new tracks, literally double the game! Sometimes I feel like the world has gone insane and there's almost no one left with a shred of sanity. Why live.

Fair enough, this is cheaptendo after all.

Given that pack 1 comes out in a month, I think if there were any other characters or skins or anything coming along with it, they'd have already mentioned them.

I don't really see anyone defending it

Instead of jumping to conclusions like a retard, wait until it releases. I guarantee it will be more polished than what we saw in the trailer. Nintendo is not afraid to show something unpolished that is improved in the final version.

>new tracks are just tour but look worse because they're blown up on a huge screen
>meanwhile tour just got a wario shipyard remaster
tour chads win again!

Are the Tour courses any good?

See

it comes out next month retard. footage is pretty much final. they're direct ports from tour

Based on this, the main differences between the Tour track and the DLC are
>lightning
>different model for the toad float
>crowd on top of the bridge
>mktv truck
Everything else looks the same.

Yeah and? They can still show off an unfinished version. It’s dlc. It’s not going on a cartridge.

Nintendo isn't afraid of selling you the breadcrumbs under the dinning table and calling it a day neither.

ninja hideaway is super fun, and merry mountain is outstanding. surprised they brought tiny ass courses like paris promenade in, the city tracks are usually inferior.

>Blue Shell cup is the final cup we'll get near the ass end of 2023
Pretty nifty. I wonder what it'll consist of. Maybe just every other significant Rainbow Road that isn't already in the game. So Double Dash, DS, Wii, and 7. Could be cool.

You don’t know that. You can shit on it when it releases if it looks like that. I can’t see them allowing a decent gap in graphics quality between the tracks.

user. Wake up. Nintendo hasn’t bothered worrying about the quality of their products in years, and it shows.

This is waaaay better than MK9.

Why?

MK9 would probably be less than 30 tracks, for $60. Instead of 48 tracks for $25. The graphics would be exactly the same as MK8. Some people say "

>but i want a new gimmick!

but not every Mario Kart actually has a new gimmick, so that's not a given.

>I want new characters!

Other than weight, characters are glorified skins. They've got all the popular characters so I really don't care.

>I want new tracks not old ones!

These pretty much are new to 99% of players. A lot of them are coming from the cellphone game, which, like all bastardized cellphone garbage, doesn't even count as a real game IMO. Then you have ones from GBA, which are not playable multiplayer otherwise, because nobody has a bunch of friends with GBAs and link cables. Etc...

Why plug in my 64 if i can play the 64 stages in the better game? Why turn on the ds of i can play the ds stages in the better game?

Why would they show off an unfinished version when it's a month away

>Paris Promenade (Tour)
>Toad Circuit (Tour)
>Choco Mountain (Tour)
>Coconut Mall (Tour)
>Tokyo Blur (Tour)
>Shroom Ridge (Tour)
>Sky Garden (Tour)
>Ninja Hideaway (Tour)

Attached: 234-2344563_images-wojaks-grey-wojak-black-eyes-wojak-black.png (860x838, 295.6K)

Yup $25 for 48 tracks is breadcrumbs. Name one game this decade that has a value even close to that.

Yes, those popular characters Pink Gold Peach and Baby Daisy

Sorry user, this is the shitposting thread. No actual discussion will happen here.

Yes the company that axed the original version of mp4 and delayed it by years because it didn’t meet their quality standards isn’t concerned about quality.