So we're just going to ignore the fact that this announcement just confirmed Smash 6 is in the works...

So we're just going to ignore the fact that this announcement just confirmed Smash 6 is in the works? It makes no sense for portal to randomly be ported to the switch unless something happened between valve and nintendo. Chell is a base game character for smash 6 and while they were in talks to have her added, Valve decided to just get portal on the switch in advance to get people used to the idea to avoid a joker scenario where nintendo fans don't fucking know who it is. Smash 6 will probably be coming out in 2024 since it would've entered planning early enough for valve to decide to port the game.

Attached: 1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 95.54K)

smashniggers need to be euthanized

you're a schizo
valve is not developing this game nor did they commission it.
nvidia lightspeed is developing it based on the ports they did for the nvidia shield, valve literally just signed off on it like when microsoft added portal 1 and 2 to the xbox one backwards compatibility program out of nowhere.

it's like you don't even think when you type this garbage. Why would nvidia light speed randomly decide to port a game that can run on any pc and basically everyone who even dabbled in gaming on the pc owns it. Why portal instead of half life? It's simply too random and it absolutely is a sign of bigger things to come. Chell is in, likely do to a desire to work with her really interesting portal mechanic and due to the reputation valve has of easily lending their IPs, as shown here where they decided to commission a port so those who didn't play portal will be more excited for her smash debut.

>Why would nvidia light speed randomly decide to port a game that can run on any pc and basically everyone who even dabbled in gaming on the pc owns it.
because they're otherwise not doing anything since the sheild became the switch, and because the switch is a big selling console with a high software attachment rate, especially for casual download titles
>Why portal instead of half life?
Because the ports of Half-Life 2 have never sold very well, whereas the first year sales of Portal 2 and the L4D series were higher on console than PC.

>completely ignored my points proving the smash 6 connection
>spewed fanic drivel about nvidia light speed
there's a million other options to do instead of portal, it's too random and IS a sign of bigger things to come. All smash characters had signs leading to their inclusion and for once I'm onto them.

OP is out of his fucking mind lmao

no one has ever explained why this critical thinking is so "insane" please im begging you, use that stuff between your ears and explain why I'm insane.

I just think it's more about Valve wanting to be out there, Portal on Switch makes Nintendo only players get to know them and maybe someday download Steam or who knows, maybe they will end up buying a Steam Deck. It's really cheap to make a Portal 1 and 2 port for Valve and they could get some people on their ecosystem with that eventually, it's just business

>any corporate cooperation ever is a clue to muh Smash roster
Smash is over and you have damaged your brain through multiple years of incessant rosterfagging
Please seek psychiatric help and then take your meds

You're fucking retarded, Smash schizo.

goddamn, you NEED your meds, man

makes no sense. if valve did that years ago, sure. That's possible. But 5 years after switch release when smash 6 is likely being in active development? no, it's too obvious.

>smash 6 is likely being in active development
No

ah yes, explains everything. this thread is completely retarded if they think smash 6 is not in active development. nintendo needs a new smash every console, next console is coming in a few years. games new a few years of development. It's basic math.

>nintendo needs a new smash every console
No

>Valve decided to just get portal on the switch in advance to get people used to the idea
name one (1) time that this has ever happened

>588260293
bait

Rosterfags are not that important and Sakurai quit
I am begging you to please take a shower and or your meds

Dragon quest 11 (hero)
FF 7 switch (sephiroth)
the weird chibi persona 5 game on the 3ds (joker)
Heihachi costume in smash ultimate (Kazuya)
Constant minecraft shilling (steve)
Sora and Banjo were most wanteds and won multiple polls and were obvious due to that, no advertising was needed like it was with the previously mentioned along with Chell. In retrospect, all smash dlc was obvious

>thinking we need sakurai
kirby is doing fine, fuck off. it'll probably get better since sakurai was why sora brought no disney with him and the new director can rectify that mistake and give Sora Donald, Mickey, and Goofy.

Excellent bait. I will enjoy laughing at the replies over the next few hours.

Nintendo has its partners develop entire new games like Persona Q and Q2 as preludes to including characters in a fighting game that it hates the fans of
lol

it's impossible to imagine how much I hate smashfags and rosterfags

Or you know, valve just does random shit randomly as they always have

rosterfags are fucking cancer

there should be a separate Smash board to contain these schizo subhumans

They should have ported L4D2 to Switch and watch it sell higher than B4B on any other platform.

>Dragon quest 11 (hero)
Dragon Quest is on Nintendo a lot, 11 was on the fucking 3DS before the switch
>FF 7 switch (sephiroth)
Oh wow a port of FF7 while they were porting many other FF games
>the weird chibi persona 5 game on the 3ds (joker)
A sequel to another fucking persona game on the same console are you retarded
>Heihachi costume in smash ultimate (Kazuya)
This was in the 3ds and Wii u version faggot
>Constant minecraft shilling (steve)
It's a best selling game popular in Japan and with kids
>Sora and Banjo were most wanteds and won multiple polls and were obvious due to that, no advertising was needed like it was with the previously mentioned along with Chell. In retrospect, all smash dlc was obvious
Kill yourself.

you are a brain damaged retard

>dragon quest 11 switch had been in the works since 2016
>FF7 came alongside all of the other final fantasy games (they all went to xbox around the same time too)
>persona q2 is a sequel to a pre-existing 3ds game
>costumes and shilling aren't games
so not even one example? yeah, i think someone forgot their meds.

half life 3 will be a switch exclusive

Attached: 1631250313822.jpg (700x700, 35.12K)

take your meds

dragon quest 11 being on switch wasn't the big clue, it was the fact that nintendo PUBLISHED the switch version. use your brain
FF7 on switch was a clue that square and nintendo were on better terms again and that sakurai would be wanting to rectify the bad song representation off ff7. Sephiroth himself also served as a clue to sora.
both persona games were a clue to joker's inclusion
costumes and shilling count as clues, use your brain.

>It makes no sense for portal to randomly be ported to the switch
why?

>you're a schizo

I'm not crazy! The government is run by crocodile people from Mars! They're using cell phone towers to microwave our blood! The giant floating head of God that only I can see told me so! A glooble glarble warble!

Portal is a video game basically anyone who is slightly into games owns already. it was on ps3 and xbox360, xbox one, and anyone with a pc also slightly into games could get them both for 3 dollars. The ONLY thing this appeals to is hardcore nintendo fans/complete casuals who only play nintendo games, NOTHING else. Those people will learn about chell, the portal universe, and be happy that chell is in smash. She's fucking in.

Based retard OP, best thread on Any Forums right now

right so porting a game to switch for the switch player base makes sense
your original post makes no sense

>both persona games were a clue to joker's inclusion
>persona q1 launched in 2014 before smash 4 had even launched

they will make almost no money off this port. its purpose is to get people used to portal for chell's reveal to be more exciting.

>they will make almost no money off this port
why is that?

ok, just BECAUSE it wasn't originally a clue doesn't mean it's not retroactively a clue. q2 sealed the deal.

only selling it for 20 dollars and like I said basically anyone slightly into games already owns it. there's not that many retard casuals who don't own it that will buy it.