>A port of an old game that was abandoned for 5 years suddenly recieves a ton of DLC out of nowhere

What is its name, Any Forums?

Attached: MarioKart8Deluxe.jpg (1024x1024, 1.05M)

Cuphead

it has sold 43 million units and will easily go over 50 million. the fact that it didn't get dlc earlier was weird

titan quest

Probably didn’t want to steal the Fighters Pass’s thunder.

It replaced the thunder. buckle up for two years of rosterfaggotry over mario kart tracks.

This is waaaay better than MK9.

Why?

MK9 would probably be less than 30 tracks, for $60. Instead of 48 tracks for $25. The graphics would be exactly the same as MK8. Some people say "

>but i want a new gimmick!

but not every Mario Kart actually has a new gimmick, so that's not a given.

>I want new characters!

Other than weight, characters are glorified skins. They've got all the popular characters so I really don't care.

>I want new tracks not old ones!

These pretty much are new to 99% of players. A lot of them are coming from the cellphone game, which, like all bastardized cellphone garbage, doesn't even count as a real game IMO. Then you have ones from GBA, which are not playable multiplayer otherwise, because nobody has a bunch of friends with GBAs and link cables. Etc...

Why plug in my 64 if i can play the 64 stages in the better game? Why turn on the ds of i can play the ds stages in the better game?

Here's what I reckon.
Someone with a brain at Nintendo suggested to expand Mario Kart instead of make a new one and the top bosses ignored it.
Then when the expansion pass flopped they scrambled to find a good idea and rediscovered the pitch and slapped that right in.
The expansion pass is literally that. Expansions for older games you pay a sub for to tide people over till the next main entry on the series.

You will play the same Mario Kart for 10 years and you will like it!!!

Postal 2

At least this pretty much confirms that the Switch 2 will be backwards compatible.

I've been playing fucking TF2 for 15 years, so fine by me.

This is what Nintendo does when they have a monopoly (see GBA). They don't compete against Xbox or PlayStation, they're exclusively in the mobile market, so they will rather rehash than make a new entry (again, look back at the GBA, it didn't even get a new Mario).

I see it the other way around, this is Nintendo saying "We're saving MK9 for Switch 2, but it won't come out anytime soon so we need to throw MKfags a bone"

why would i want to spend money on a new game when the one i like can keep getting new shit added to it?
not to defend dlc autism because its bad but i still actively play terraria a decade later and i dont get why people screech for a sequel.

>NOOOOO DON'T RELEASE CONTENT FOR AN ALREADY RELEASED GAME, I WANT TO PAY 60$ FOR A NEW GAME WITH BARELY ANY CHANGES
fuck off

Time to finally upgrade from the Wii U version, I suppose.

I'm feeling the same with it on sale right now

That "ton of dlc" is literally just them porting maps from the mobile game onto the switch.

its porting maps from every game though did you just not watch the trailer or something you retard

Porting from every game...the versions from the mobile game moron retard.

rosterfagging isn't as exciting for mario kart since they're adding 48 fucking tracks. It'll be very difficult for someone's favorite to not get in unless their favorite was complete garbage.

does the mobile game even have enough tracks that arent already in 8 to cover 48 additional tracks?