Xenoblade 3

Xenokino is back on the menu, bois.
It also looks like some shitty upscaled Wii game for some reason.
l'l look beautiful on emulators anyway.

Attached: Xeno3.jpg (1800x1688, 2.79M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6AMiiMfZe2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tranny game

What are the chances for one of the Mira continent to appear in the game?
Would be kino.

Attached: Tatsu.png (1344x756, 2.06M)

It really is impossible to have a single xenoblade thread without shitposting, isn't it?

If you can't see graphical downgrade you must be blind.

It looks better than 2 so far

Xenokino is definitely back. Finally some characters designed for adults, based chad Monolith knows who the real players are. Now I can finally play my first Xeno game with XB3, because this is exactly my type of design. Just pure beauty. See this slight visible belly button? fucking hot. Only for fucking adults such as my self. See these jackets, my god so HOT.

Attached: 1644498200909.png (1234x1349, 1.18M)

Can't you retards just make a normal fucking Xenoblade thread without being off your meds?

genshin impact loooks better

Xenoblade thread are completely fucked, as if talking about videogames on Any Forums isn't bad enough already.

My guess is that we'll get a pan out of the entire world near the end of the game and the continents will vaguely look like an anchor.

I didnt understand a single word this bitch said in the trailer her accent is harsher than the meme nia in these threads

Attached: g42bm96u7wg81.jpg (640x640, 38.95K)

Good, the heavier and more obscure the britbong accent to filter faggots the better

OP have you ever seen a fucking wii game in your life?

I hate when underage retards try to compare games graphics to old consoles when they obviously never played a game on these consoles.

Attached: Xenobladewii.png (1289x707, 1.32M)

Is it going to be open world or more like XBC2

Can you stop calling her a bitch? XB3 isn't one of your incel games anymore. We won.

The Switch can't run a fully open world Xenoblade style game

I could absolutely see it land somewhere in between, doubly so if it takes place in the merged world at the end of 1 and 2.

>designed for adults

They all look like pre pubbcesnt girls. Pyra actually looks more adut.

Trying too hard

Gentlemen, I consider the only thing we can be confident in is that wfowfeeeeewhoooooweeuuu-chads fucking won again. First ghost of tsushima, now this, wtf stop them.

Attached: woweewhhoooowww.jpg (1920x1080, 143.41K)

at least they look like proper people now. and honestly the new designs are still way hotter than this virgin crap from XB2

go back, chud

Her accent isn't that thick, but she has a lisp and one of her lines has a made-up swear word in it so that doesn't help.
Cute though.

>1 and X and 2 we're all distinct
>1 DE just made 1 a 2 clone
>3 is just a 2 clone

2 was a mistake.

is this the one white people managed to get censored?

Still trying too hard

>genshin impact loooks better

then go play it and fuck off

You're on Any Forums user. You can't have normal Nintendo threads here period.

All the shitposting and a janitor deleting Famitsu threads show snoys are on the verge

Is that finger of Mechonis arm in the fourth screen? This platform on the right is damn familiar.

I was here before you tourist Any Forumstard
XB3 will be the first proper xeno game for actual people, get fucked

youtube.com/watch?v=6AMiiMfZe2k

In the end, we really were Future Connected all along

And yet you are still trying so hard

It's bait. This faggot posts in every thread about "designs for adults"
Just ignore that retard.

>My nigga Vandham is back/in it again
>Giving me another chance to listen to Tesshō Genda's VA
ALL I WANTED

touch grass

I hope they get bored soon so we can finally start having some real XB3 threads.