Instead of a new game please buy DLC for an 8 year old game

>Instead of a new game please buy DLC for an 8 year old game

I wouldn't even mind as much if Mario Kart 8 wasnt totally broken. It needs some serious balancing adjustments as there are a few optimal characters+Kart Builds so everyone plays the same people. And item toggling, shit like the lightning bolt that goes off every 20 seconds is insufferable.

Attached: images (3).jpg (300x168, 21.9K)

MK8 Wii U was so much better even if everyone was still using heavies. Firehopping, less item spam, item spy, etc.

>please buy DLC
I have a Switch Online membership I paid 8.5€ for due to it being a family plan with my friends so I'm getting the 48 courses for that amount.

Yes but do you still want to use them in another year?

This basically confirms that the Switch 2 and a new Mario Kart aren't coming for another 2 years at least.

>It needs some serious balancing adjustments
>few optimal characters+Kart Builds.m
>applying esports faggotry to a literal childrens toy cart racing game
Nigga who gives a fuck about any of this shit. I just play it to mess around with some friends or do local play with my nephew. Stop being so autistic.

>feels the autistic need to play optimally
>in Mario Kart of all things
I bet you know the spreadsheet of what item you can get in which placement too, you nerd. Just play your favorite character in your favorite looking cart, it isn't rocket science.

>optimal characters+Kart Builds
You can still win with shit comps even in online mode. You just need to bea better driver and have decent luck

Is that the standard plan or with the expansion?

>Just play your favorite character
this is the chad way to play any game

It's obvious you don't have any friends to play with

What exactly would mario kart 9 add?

People who complain about Mario Kart balance are gameplay midwits. It only effects you if you're a shitter that can't even boost dodge a blue shell

New characters, new mechanics, better graphics, new items, new game mode

basically anything you can except from a brand new game...

Hahahahahahahahaha
Oh wait you are serious
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Mario Kart
>Not broken
Name ONE (1) Mario Kart game that has good balancing

Attached: ef6.png (500x500, 189.64K)

>New mechanics
Like what? What would you actually want to see?
>New game mode
What kind of game mode?

gba, ds

>New characters
Only does so much, new karts/vehicles would be better
> new mechanics
I personally can’t see what more can be done after MK7/8, but there’s nothing wrong/old about the current mechanics
>better graphics
Wouldn’t be that much better, MK8 already looks pretty good
>new items
Only does so much again
>new game mode
I don’t think there’s been a new mode in ages, why would there be one now?

Mario Kart 8D is the highest selling switch game, they clearly want it to sell even more (and it’s a good idea since so many fucking people own it already) the idea of getting another game, for $60 with less content than what MK8D has doesn’t sound appealing. They can save it for the next console. Also, tracks are the most appealing thing for Mario Kart, the fact we’re getting a whole new game’s worth of tracks for DLC is a great deal, they could’ve gotten away with just selling more characters I bet but this is the best.

I refuse to believe braindead faggots like you aren't paid shills
>new game's worth of tracks
they're asset rips from the mobile game nigger, there isn't any new or interesting design involved.
enjoy eating shit for life you pathetic subhuman

With the expansion.

They should have done this all the way back in 2017.

Touch grass, it ain't healthy seething this much.

kill yourself

>they're asset rips from the mobile game nigger
Yes, but still the amount is a new game’s worth of tracks. Then being from the mobile game doesn’t detract them from the sheer quantity of it all. And why would I ever want to play Tour over MK8?

Good. the last thing I want is nintendo abandoning switch as quickly as wii u

>people unironically minmax Mario Kart
You turbo autists need to fuck off.

>needs some serious balancing adjustments as there are a few optimal characters+Kart Builds
omg, it's just a kids game, user, you play this with kids or women, stop being so obsessed

>so everyone plays the same people
great, so it's up to your own skill to win against other people. In fifa, the best team is real madrid, so in every tournament, everyone uses RM and the rest is pure skill
im sorry this kids game cant be like that other kids game where bayonetta carried your sorry ass

retard