Gameboy Color

MY fellow 30+ year olds, what did you start with?

Attached: file.png (342x417, 132.8K)

me and my bro both got Gameboy colors the year it came out
>bro got Zelda links awakening
>I got a bugs life
I was mad as fuck

Was that on GBC/A? I don't honestly remember.

Pokemon crystal, rayman and warioland

I have Pokemon Yellow, but I grew up in a black neighborhood so it was stolen 5 days after I got it.

"It's not mine and I could make someone sad BETTER STEAL IT!"

i still have the old brick gameboy with Tetris and all the Mario Lands game

GAME BOYₚₒ꜀ₖₑₜ

Super Mario Land

Batman
Star Wars
Looney Tunes

pokémon blue (brother got red) and we got that link cable thing

Attached: aYoPBD7_460s.jpg (460x345, 30.67K)

>black gameboy
I've never seen this before. Dope

Link's Awakening DX
followed by Pokemon Red a couple months later

Green is my favorite color and in retrospect I'm glad the GBC had such crazy color options. I grew to really like this lime shade. I played a lot of my buddy's copy of Red so he tried to talk me into getting Blue, but when Yellow was announced I knew what I was gonna ask for. Really loved the Capcom Zelda games, too.

Attached: 1644498813019.jpg (664x605, 59.55K)

Aqua, legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening

Pokemon red version. I was one of those kids that had every red/blue and yellow. Dont know why. I dont think I would have asked for three versions. Maybe my parents thought they were all sequels or something. I also had a hand me down DMG that came with some bootleg cart with 52 game boy games on it. Mario Tennis was probably my favourite game for the Color.
Hello fellow lime green chad.

Started with this and Tetris aged 6.

Attached: 76275632-25E0-49D5-9176-7B4AD60B7738.jpg (2820x3420, 2.29M)

I wanted red
I got pink

Attached: 81Z-VLCxlJL._SX466_.jpg (466x350, 11.36K)

Black DMG age 6, with Itchy and Scratchy Golf. I got Link’s Awakening shortly after though.
I found a Gameboy Color the other day with dead bugs inside, a huge crack in the screen, and probably shit smeared on the inside somehow. I gutted it and I’m gonna put one of those fancy laminated ips screens on it.

still have my atomic purple gameboy color

Lucky, I wonder where mine went.

my dad bought me a GBC with pokemon red and blue. I asked for pokemon yellow a while later and after seeing that hed just bought me the same game for the third time he stopped buying me games at all and downloaded emulator

Attached: 6983798_p0.jpg (500x500, 110.38K)