Cute mascot platformer game about jumping through dreamlike worlds

>Cute mascot platformer game about jumping through dreamlike worlds
>Sonic the Hedgehog on a skateboard

It's a nitpick, but I really don't like the second design. When they inevitably make a new Klonoa title after the remake sells a gorillion copies, I hope they go back to the shorter, red panted design.
They will make a new Klonoa game, right?

Attached: 728324593657.png (585x348, 547.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimm.net/vault/5991
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Second design is the design they stuck with because it's the best.
Klonoa 1 looks really shitty in the recent remake. because number 1 it's a bad model, 2 the proportions are suited to the wii skeletal animations it's recycling and 3 klonoa 1s shorter proportions and tiny little arms don't look that good without a shirt or jacket to even it out.

I mean design wise it makes sense, klonoa 1 is younger and 2 is older.

Anyway third game please.

1st design looks way better

I don't like designers aging characters in my baby games because it reminds me of growing old.

Attached: 1578348688544.png (464x394, 34.36K)

I like it because it shows that everything will be daijoubu

Second design is cuter.

Attached: 1499037813304.jpg (639x800, 319.37K)

Nothing in Klonoa is daijoubu though

How can you say it's daijoubu when we haven't seen a new Klonoa game in 15 years?

Would you rather have gotten nothing?

If I wanna play through the first game, should I go with the original PS title, or Wii game?

If you want cute, young, cat-eyed Klonoa and vibrant colors, choose PSX. If you want awkward, English-speaking teenage Klonoa with a worse outfit and washed out visuals, choose Wii.

Klonoa's belly button

Attached: 6ea875de1cf5f8dee8c071a73e409255.jpg (600x800, 99.2K)

Shit doesn't last forever

Fuck. I usually prefer playing the originals if possible too, but I can't find a good download of it.

Attached: 73282462.png (585x63, 5.2K)

Original. Wii one is by far the worst.

vimm.net/vault/5991

>VIMM
Why do I remember this place going under or being compromised?
Did something happen to it? Either way, thanks for letting me know it still exists. Gonna get real comfy tonight.

Never played Klonoa 2 but i loved the first one. is it any good?

Yes it's fantastic but it's a pain to play apparently as emulation has issues and physical copies are expensive as fuck. I still have my PS2 copy but I'm super happy 2 isn't forgotten

Why is PS2 emulation so far behind still? I feel like it's still janky as fuck when we have really solid GameCube and even Wii U and Switch emulation these days.
Maybe it's due to the fact that Nintendo consoles are just more popular to emulate. It's a damn shame though. Would love to play this game, but I have no real way to access it. Unless it's on the PS3 PSN store.

Oh okay cool. might buy this pack then if its not too expensive, or emulate it