The studio bought a fucking horse

The studio bought a fucking horse.

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 50.57K)

Good

Based

cant wait for the next major update in 2024 :)

A fucking horse?

Attached: rare-50.jpg (810x450, 335.41K)

at least they put out a decent product but holy shit what a bunch of scam artists, the game has barely been touched after a year+ of development.

>muh covid

i don't care. people have done more with less suitable conditions. it's shameless what they did. shame too cause it was a decent game.

based

Good for them, they deserve it :)

Bought a horse? Bankruptcy declared in 9 months

That's nothing.
My friends' studio that is now owned by Team17 bought a boat.

better than diversity hires

>fun game for 20 dollars that lasted like 50 hours unmodded
>even admits they put out a decent product
>this is somehow a scam
literal worms for brains

A horse??
What will this mean for the future of gaming???

Attached: Outrageous.png (960x1048, 933.56K)

>a fucking horse
wake me up when they're spending millions on retarded shit that never gets used

Attached: 3milliondollars.jpg (358x141, 10.88K)

You'll get your updates eventually.
Better than them rushing the rest of the content and just being shit.

Based

reminder that Mark Kern is a retarded asshole

The game was advertised as early access, leading people to expect they were getting upcoming content beyond what was there. The game wouldn't have sold nearly as well without it, but the fault is more on brainlets continuing to buy early access and then being surprised when they get burnt.

>Better to do it right than rush bad updates!
You know who else was saying that 10 years ago? Star Citizen

motor carriage bros, we got too cocky...

I'd like to think there's a fucking middle ground between rushing and doing almost literally nothing.

>50 hours unmodded
My favorite meme from the retards who defend this game. Majority of those hours were spent doing menial tasks like going back and forth chopping trees, mining ore and 10 hours sailing an empty sea to find another piece of land and repeat the boring process all over again. Love wasting hours transporting ore because portals wont take them. But is "challenging" and rewarding doing it that way! There is exactly 1 enemy in the entire ocean and has brain dead AI like everyone else.

The only good thing vanilla has is building structures. Everything else is dogshit.

It's going to take at least 8 years to reach 1.0 at this rate

Shame. For how much I enjoyed it, I also had a whole lot of issues with it, but since it's in early access and all, so I hoped they will address them.