Do YOU want to play ports of 10+ year old games that are objectively the worst versions?

Do YOU want to play ports of 10+ year old games that are objectively the worst versions?

Boy, have I got a console for you.

Attached: 71UiJ0O6vTL._SL1500_.jpg (1200x1200, 89.46K)

Metroid Dread

>2022
>they're STILL malding over the switch

> Boy, have I got a console for you.
Steam deck?

;_;
I just want the Switch to be hacked already, bros...

You can play it on the toilet now

It's the only console that a group of 4 friends can use to play entertaining games together. Simple as that. The graphics are shit but the games are fun.

WHY did they port the Wii version of Star Wars Unleashed?

And I will keep buying those ports.
I want more actually, I want Batman, I want Deus Ex, I want Call of Duty, and you know what? I'll get them
Keep coping forever

Is No More Heroes 3, Bayonetta 3, Shin Megami Tensi V, Monster Hunter Rise, Triangle Strategy, Pokemon Legend Arceus, Metroid Dread, Astral Chains, Fire Emblem Three Houses, Mario Odyssey a port?

Lmao cope more. Seethe and Sneed.

Thanks, it's very enjoyable console

Attached: 2021021721581200_s.jpg (1280x720, 49.96K)

Becusse the Wii/PS2 version is unironically better than the ps360 version.

Well, I agree, but it´s not a bad console if you have to travel a lot. Some of the Nintendo games aren´t half bad either.
I loved Octopath, BotW and Metroid.
Dark Souls is also pretty good.
IDK maybe it´s not the most hardcore machine out there. Still enjoy it.

Lol this shit being wildly successful makes these fags seethe so hard.

ill sell you mine for $1600

Attached: imagine.jpg (1280x720, 89.55K)

There are no hardcore machines or games anymore everything out there is casual dumbed lowest common denominator bullshit hardcore gaming is dead

It's not a bad console but it could be very much better. Very. Much. Better.
We could have had the golden era of new handheld exclusive games instead of endless ports/remasters/remakes with its underpowered hardware.
Nintendo could have had a much tighter grip on the handheld console market if the Switch was just a bit more powerful than it is now.

looks like it could be a GameCube game

but that is exactly what I want

>Steam deck?

heavier than a laptop, big as a laptop, 1hr battery time.

it might be "handheld" but its certainly not portable.

>I NEED THAT HARD CORE 90’S OLD ROCK GAMING BACK MAN!!!! TODAY’S KIDS, OR AS I CALL THEM ZOOMERS, ARE SO WEAK BECAUSE THEY DON’T PLAY THAT OLD CLASSIC SHIT
t.boomer