Any Forums suddenly hates Xenoblade 2

>Any Forums suddenly hates Xenoblade 2
What the fuck happened?

Attached: 9b41d855c2d39b09342b8dce1709439c.jpg (736x505, 30.12K)

The shitposters switched to a new target.

I'm playing it now and it seems pretty gay. This guy is definitely not a villain out to suck this faggot MC's cock and balls.

Attached: 1626942530301.png (2560x1440, 2.57M)

I fucking hate this board whenever a game I actually want gets announced. It's just retarded baiting, people trying to force shazam memes before we even have any info about the gameplay, falseflagging faggots stirring up shit left and right.
2016 was a mistake.

>suddenly
It's been the topic of shitposting since before it even released. It is impossible to have a xenoblade thread without shitposting.

>suddenly
This is what happens when you get out of tranime echochamber

Xenoblade 2 so bad and carried by fan service that the only discussion about Xenoblade 3 is about the lack of tits even in gamefaq boards. Further proof that simps are low IQ and ruin everything for others outside their low brain grade.

Attached: 1394379932498.jpg (404x245, 13.73K)

Normalfags and election tourists hate anime and fanservice.

Excellent yes foster that hate, so when XBC3 reveales skimpy outfits we can be all like "NIGGA THEY CAVE INTO TO US" yeah!!

It became popular

Yuzu I assume? What are your specs/how does it run?

unironically this. it's why I've shitted on XC2fags every chance I had for having shit taste, swearing it's a godsent masterpiece.

Switchfags hate vidya, that's a fact. They only care that NEW GAME exists just so they can laugh at the faggots that don't have a switch
>mfw I got called a snoy for shitting on PLA a few days ago and now I got called a snoy for saying that I loved XB2 and that 3 looks bland in comparison

or maybe, just maybe, most games that release today are objectively shit?

>What the fuck happened?
Anime game

XC2 made so many bizarre and experimental choices to the point that people were turned away and felt justified when most of the praise nowadays is about the underaged MC's two big titted girlfriends.
Kinda on the same boat with XC3 now just because it's already weirdly self-referential out the gate. Even if it's an original story with more grounded choices, the main artist is the same as XC2 (as opposed to being new since 1, X and 2 are all different styles) and two major characters in the conflict are references to old characters. That's like if a new numbered Final Fantasy came out and it was about not-Tifa and not-Snow trying to out-punch eachother. It's inconsequential if you don't know shit about the old games but it leaves a weird taste in my mouth.

We haven't even seen anything about 3 other than it's more sci-fi, there's something about a war, a bunch of nebulous references to 1 and 2, and the designs are all dull. There's nothing else to talk about.

Japanes humor.

I hated it all along. But not because of booba.

Nothing, you are falling for the falseflags
And making them

This.

Xenoblade 1 was surprisingly good to the point that it tricked me into playing 90 hours of Xenoblade 2 under the assumption it eventually became decent. I got all the way to that station in orbit, getting the 3rd flavor of waifu and then shut it off without finishing it. Waste of so much fucking time though I did enjoy the stupid welsh cat until they gave her a retarded swimsuit transformation

Nothing to discuss other than tits? Proving my point.

We always did. XBC2 turned every Xeno thread into a waifu thread because XBC2 attracted the weeb coomer neets en masse to a point they ruined the entire fanbase.

And they're gonna ruin every future thread by crying over XBC3 not being coomer bait anymore.