Why is this shit so bland?

why is this shit so bland?

Attached: sifu-button-01-1614291963119.jpg (800x800, 62.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K2y-yAP4CHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Filtered + cope

i thought it was pretty cool

however $40 for a game that can be 100%'d in like 8 hours should be criminal. if i knew it was so short i would've waited for sales

did we play the same game
if anything it has a sense of style

Because that's what happens when you fall for the "gameplay is King" meme.

It was downhill after the museum

It's the definition of streamerbait
All style no substance

It's not bland at all. It's a very tightly designed video game that accomplishes its aims. You can tell there's no scope-screep here, just an idea that's executed well, which is rare to see from developers these days.
Of course, if I had actually paid for it, I'd complain about the price and egs exclusivity. Fucking delusional to expect me to pay 60 australian dollarydoos for such a short game based heavily on repetition. But since this one's on Tim, I can thoroughly recommend giving it a go once it's half price.

gameplay is king is not a meme its truth, the issue is sifu's gameplay sucks

Superior Sekiro simple as

>the issue is sifu's gameplay sucks
nah the issue is that you aren't able to get good.

I think you are confusing it with sekiro

This.

It's incredible how much the game peaked at the Museum. After that the only decent thing left was the Yang fight.

Filtered.

his statement hits both games

I love seeing how many people this game filters. Souls fags in particular really struggle with this. Watching a dark souls let’s player on twitch bitch and moan has been glorious god I hope DSP plays this

Filterbrains hard seething rn

>I hope DSP plays this
youtu.be/K2y-yAP4CHk
IT'S A PUZZLE GAME DOOOOD

I go by they/them, thank you.

I wouldn't call it bland. However, I will call it incredibly tedious and boring.

Why do people say this game is hard? Its at maximum challenging, its like batman arkham combat, you can probably beat the whole game with just the initial moveset and it wouldn't be "so fucking hard".

Attached: oldboy reference.png (854x480, 292.79K)

It sure doesn't have le ebin whacky trashy artstyle in vains of something like Cruelty Squad but game still looks fine and fun to play, idk what's so le bland about it