Dragon Age 4

>Human
>Male
>Two-handed greatsword
Time to game.

Attached: 1636394765249.png (1400x800, 1.36M)

>human
>male
>mage
Time to ruin everything again

It's not going to happen, DA:O was the only game to have your PC be a chad Two handed male human. You're either fast sword hawke or soi-filled human swinging a sword, I want to go back so bad bros...

DA4 is unironically going to be the worst game of all time, if it even gets made

>dwarf
>female
>two hander
Big chad

I wonder if it will top ME:A or Anthem. Would EA let Bioware fuck up again or shutter them?

There are way worse games out there
besides they can't go lower than this

Attached: 1629195683806.jpg (1024x576, 143.89K)

this has to be their last chance

I swear i have never seen a single dwarf player, ever

The game doesn’t exist. There is literally zero footage of this game. EA just trots it out to generate buzz but the game itself is vaporware. They did the same shit with Mass Effect 4.

>you'll never chain sunder armor > sunder arms > mighty blow
Two hand sweep was also the shit, huge damage and knocking the survivors on their ass

I don't care what minmaxfags said about dual wielding + momentum, the two handed tree was amazing, it was only subpar vs single target bosses with tons of HP, but even then its armor reductions helped your dagger rogue

>Origins
Human Noble. Male. Warrior
>2
Human. Male. Mage
>Inquisition
Elf. Male. Rogue
>4
Dwarf or Qunari. Warrior or Mage

Unless Morrigan is a full companion again it will be shit.

Attached: 1643795224535.png (1443x1080, 1.25M)

the thing about DAO minmax autism is that the game is just way too easy to bother minmaxing anyway
there's a lot of wiggle room for you to just fuck around and do whatever

It's not "easy", it's exploitable and poorly balanced. Mages in DAO are just fucking retarded.

Varric's the only buddy i need

Attached: 1634122976136.jpg (940x529, 99.7K)

chances he's an actual companion again? he does narrate the trailer

IMO the only party member you need to minmax is your caster, if you don't have the good CC spells on him you're pretty much fucked since the rest of the party won't be able to handle nightmare hordes of enemies and tanks are pretty squishy.
You don't even need to get all of them, just fireball + cone of cold is probabbly enough to carry you

My tent is all alone

>two handed greatsword like a fucking jrpg weeb
>not sword and shield like a proper warrior
look at Mr Snowflake over here, I bet you have your own pronouns too

Get a thicker blanket, wench.

>Male
HOLY MOTHER OF HOPIUM. Best bioware can do is body type C

yeah there are a couple of "essential" abilities you need but as long as you have those and good positioning + proper tactics set up the game is not very difficult

Hey andromeda gave you the choice between a boy scout and an autistic girl

Hate how waxy their character models in Inquisition.

>>Inquisition
>Elf. Male. Rogue
Feel bad for the broken twig arms you had to suffer for 40 hours

it's that iconic grease bath frostbite 3 look