What do I have to do to get a girl like this to match with me on tinder? all I get are gross brown girls and fatties

what do I have to do to get a girl like this to match with me on tinder? all I get are gross brown girls and fatties

Attached: 1637277858111.jpg (2160x2160, 497.45K)

Video games?

user, just tell the story you are getting at

This is the cuckest, basedest answer anyone can say. KYS

White women of quality have enough orbiters so that they don’t need to use dating apps.

I can't believe Any Forums still doesn't know how to find a girlfriend. Just mention that you're into cuckolding and you'll help her sleep with the black men of her choice as much as she pleases. It's that easy, no wonder you're all virgins since you don't know how to put yourself out there.

>wonders why women don't want to talk to him

>tfw only attract gold diggers and trans people
is really my fate? to die alone with no loving wife?

Attached: 1642964348057.jpg (408x250, 51K)

Be 6'5", wombyn care about HEIGHT the most

Just be straight . Ask any whore if she fucks a nigger . And decide for yourself what are want from whores: you either fuck her and dump or make a breed with her

isn't that an ugly tranny?

thats like a late 20s 6/10, you should aim a little higher. she looks like an older, bigger forehead version of this lebanese girl i fucked in college. shes probably just as insane, too. youll probably get to listen to her cry in the bed for 35 minutes about how kids bullied her in 1st grade because of the attack on the twin towers. women are so fucking stupid and emotionally stunted.

i know you're not the OP from the last thread

You can have a loving wife (male)

Either that's a tranny or the worst case of manface I've ever seen

Here change your your approach send something like this

I’m new here haha looking for some fun. You look hairy like you don’t shave and I like that.Can I lick your asshole and pits? Btw I need tou t pee first.

Attached: 7C933DE9-AF4C-4902-9E6E-00B06E87DCDE.jpg (1024x723, 55.59K)

I was gonna say manface but her when body is mannish
You're lusting after a tranny OP faggot

>watch Midnight in Paris
>be in college
>know T???? ?????
>take shots in the dark

Attached: 1607220095158.jpg (618x391, 54.85K)

If you aren't white get off asap, you will fuck girls who look 100x better meeting them in person

if you're a generic white guy and you can't get a decent looking girl then u should just kys LOL

IM TIRED OF THESE GODDAMN FEMBOYS

if you see any roastie on a dating site/app, ask her when her transition was. they will flip the fuck out

im exactly 6'5 and have only had sex with 1 woman in my 28 years of life. i also havent socialized with anyone offline since 2015, but still. shouldnt these women be poaching me in the grocery store and stuff? Any Forums told me women will fuck anything thats tall and human looking.