That goddamn nigger's a Spy!

>That goddamn nigger's a Spy!
I get that he's a character from the deep south, but I don't understand how Valve has gotten away with this voice line for so long. With how many SJWs love TF2 you'd think Twitter would have caught whiff of it by now.

Attached: 76e14ceab07b3886bb5b3e6191936f62_ceb40545faa2e425f148118854847d9a_jpg.png (857x1200, 704.12K)

>ywn feel a girl's heartbeat and fall asleep next to her
this is completely fucking irrelevant i'm just tired and horny and lonely

I feel you

THAT DEMOMAN IS A

Attached: 1619384460457.png (1342x702, 1.08M)

Demo seems like the kind of guy to laugh at racist jokes. I mean he was friends with Soldier. No way in hell he didnt crack out some racist jokes especially in 1975

>TAKE THAT, YOU BLOODY FRUIT-SHOP OWNERS!
Genuinely how did Valve get away with this one?

OI, THATS RAY-CISS!

More like hes the type of character to not even give a shit. I think hes smart enough to not pay it any mind, although the more likely reason is that hes always too drunk to care. Despite being a violent lush, hes oddly carefree.

True hes relativly sane compared to the others. Especially in the comics.

Cuddling with a woman you love is instant sleep I miss those days

>DOMINATED YOU ONE-EYED CROSSDRESSER!
How did Valve get away with this?

He's the kind of guy to go on an extremely racist tirade about niggers because he got so drunk he forgot he was black

is Texas really considered part of the deep south?
t. non-burger

Yeah. Pretty sure there are sundown towns there still.

And when confronted about it the next time hes sober: "Meh."

>I'll beat you like my great granpappy beat his slaves!
The little nugget of lore is nice but damn

>They tell him in the middle of his rant
>He looks down at his hands and sees his white palms
>"NO I BLOODY AINT YOU HALFWIT"

Attached: 1544398927725.jpg (680x414, 20.34K)

Nah, niggers just choose to live in nigger areas because they “can’t afford” to live near whites, which is bullshit and when they do they never try to make friends or be nice. Honestly fuck em

>a literal nazi is a playable character

Attached: 1644260416483.jpg (447x510, 148.95K)

I now need a cosmetic that replaces Demomans patched eye with Uncle Ruckus' fucked up eye.

Is it because he's German or because he literally threw the Hippocratic oath out the window?

No, he's literally nazi.