NOTHING FOR YOU PEASANT

>974 DAYS SINCE THE INITIAL TEASER
974 DAYS SINCE THE INITIAL TEASER

>357 DAYS WITH NO NEW INFO
357 DAYS WITH NO NEW INFO

>You're using the same engine, it shouldn't be so long till release right?.....right?
wE'vE gOt NoThiNg tO sHaRe at ThE MoMenT

>Name of the game?
Fuck you

>Release date?
Idk this year maybe, lol

>Anything new besides rehashed monster designs?
Who knows, you're still gonna buy it fag

Attached: Fuck you.png (1322x948, 578.88K)

Metroid Dread was revealed in full only 4 months before coming out.

They can reveal and release Zelda at any time.

They why did they reveal it two and a half years ago?

At this point it has to be the best fuking zelda game in the series to compensate.... I mean it´s a fucking sequel not a new game from scratch

Based, but this dude is running the series in the ground. Fuck him. Bring back the lttp and oot dude

Miyamoto autistically canned a TP sequel for Link’s crossbow training.

BOTW wasn't as horrible, however I would fucking love a Twilight Princess sequel in that classic style

Fuck him too. These douche bags probably count Cadence of Hyrule as a Zelda game.

LOL Aonuma, you card. :^)

I fucking hate them

Why would they have the full reveal of this year’s flagship title at the first direct of the year? Does that even make sense to you? Obviously we’re going to get the date at e3 with more info then probably a bigger breakdown later in this year. Please stop listening to leak fags because they’re destroying your ability to think objectively.

show ONE post on any archived thread where ANYONE is asking for a full reveal. You can't because at fucking most, people are asking for a trailer or name drop.

you fucking hair splitting, semantics obsessed dickhead. Fuck you, you illiterate buffoon. You moron. You cretin.

This is the longest drought for a new Zelda release ever
It is taking them longer to develop a game ON AN EXISTING ENGINE than it has taken for any zelda sequel since zelda 1.

I straight up think Nintendo would be a better company if Miaymoto was gone.
You always hear about the retarded shit that he's had canceled/shot down for dumb reasons, meanwhile he does retarded ass shit like "Star Fox 64 but with shitty aim controls and the Star Fox 2 gimmick walkers."

Fuck Miyamoto, wish that fucker died instead of Iwata.

The HxH of videogames

It's even worse when you remember MM was an asset flip and they made that in under 2 years.

>AIIIEEEE NOOOO WHY DID HE SHOOT DOWN MY BORING-ASS OOT CLONE PART 2

They literally can't get it to run above 20fps on that ancient stone tablet they call a console. That's why it's taking so long, they'll release it alongside Switch 2 while the Switch version plays like utter garbage. Maybe in 2024.

What makes it funnier is all those retards who spammed ' botw2 coming this year' back in 2020 and 2021, they are so mentally ill that they won't care, but still funny for all the sane people.

>lets make an xpac for botw
>oops this is taking too long lets add more content so people its worth the time we've spent on it
>oops this is taking too long lets add more content so people its worth the time we've spent on it

Bitch I just want F-Zero, it's been fucking 16 years already.

i literally don't care
this game could never release and i would remain unaffected

Attached: 1639267688398.jpg (1080x1440, 465.68K)

You wish, the switch could barely run botw1
It just in development hell.

Pff you call that vaporwave? THIS IS VAPORWAVE

Attached: 1366_2000.jpg (1200x630, 71.16K)