Ninja Gaiden

Sigma > Black

Is it true that 2 is better than sigma 2?

Attached: Rachel_ninja_gaiden_sigma.jpg (260x390, 25.67K)

>588212639
weak bait. go back.

>2 is better than sigma 2
>unbalanced game is better than the one balanced by Black's combat designer
opinions that are objectively wrong

>Ligma
Lol

BLACK > NG+DLC > Ligma

>NG+DLC
guaranteed you've never actually played 04 with HPs

Is that Rachel? Haha do you remember that scene where she’s oiled and lubed up from the tentacle monsters spit? How sweaty do you think she gets using her grappling hook chasing all those monsters? My guess is she’s out there for days and doesn’t even shave haha

There’s just some stuff in life that doesn’t make sense until you get your first mouthful of hairy pussy and asshole. You’ve got to lick some stubbly armpits too for things to really click.

Hairy bushes…hairy pits….asshole hair and pussy stubble…bros haha I need it I fuzkinf need it! I have a need to seed and a need to breed with some hairy pussy I just want to lick a hairy asshole if you know what I mean

Attached: C84AA293-7AEA-4A05-9A70-5E02619F7892.jpg (197x195, 14.04K)

Attached: 1641172994814.jpg (500x486, 90.32K)

Haha I don’t think so bro, there is an entire world out there of uncharted territory waiting for me to explore it. Hairy pussy and armpits from all countries to sniff. Haha

Attached: 865A972C-7EB8-48E4-8AA2-CE4C7B1D3BCD.jpg (1024x723, 55.59K)

So are the HPs just lost media at this point or what? Is there any way to mod them in somehow?

I wish I was a demon so Rachel would crush my skull under her gigantic ass.

Big ninja garden fan here,
Actually black and sigma both nerf aspects of the original Xbox games challenge and mess up the balancing and pacing by adding dlc weapons and pointless added content. that honestly make them redundant but very fun side games at best

2 is better than sigma 2 because it's a natural progression of the bat shit enema spawns and placement from the nes games shoved into an Xbox 360 character action piece.

Ninja gaiden 3 is awful just plain painful piece of work, fun story though like way to fun for such a shitty game. Hearing hayabusa scream "what are you doing with the dinosaurs" sends me into a laughing fit that I can hardly describe in words. Reminder that he fought dinosaurs In the first game, so the fact they exist didn't surprise him he was probably just really really annoyed to see them again

That is all, I never post here cuz this boards a bit toxic sometimes but for the most part you guys seem cool

Enemy spawns not enema spawns wtf lol

bump

fukken pro status

>weak bait
>proceeds to reply and bump the thread
>"UHHGGHH ACKHUALLY I WASN'T BAITED ECKSDEE"
good job retard

Nah, old xbox dlc is archived and repackaged into installers you can use on a softmodded system

>new ip
neon sack of shit

cope

Attached: 2.jpg (1306x734, 310.83K)

Where was she during 3? Pisses me off.

Attached: 1615022496221.jpg (984x1812, 820.4K)

She's too good for 3