Which Star Wars universe creature was this supposed to be?

Which Star Wars universe creature was this supposed to be?

Attached: 1644462198271.png (800x1064, 1.02M)

Niggatron from the Planet Wakanda

A shaved wookie

Honestly though why do they keep using this disgustingly ugly piece of shit woman for motion capture?

Attached: U_hlw31bmhbmVO02.jpg (1280x720, 116.5K)

Nig Trek

It looks like it says massa, probably a gungan

The creature that makes you uninstall

Bc they're racist as fuck.

They love to show African Americans as ugly, simian like creatures and not the chocolate goddesses they are capable of

She was a strange parental guardian, and therefore choice for the game developers over at EA. Especially for a protagonist Jedi like Cal. Kinda strange name, too. It seems to come from the Prequels trying to be all super multiracial inclusive.

However I did put up with it. It allowed me to go into EA's actual forums and tell them that I liked the game, and if they are willing to keep making stuff like this, then I'm willing to keep buying and playing.

Cal's male guardian alien was actually killed, and that is kinda sad. Kinda toying with people's emotions a little, but at the same time, you just wish for better times, and more likeable faces. No offense.

El goblino....

Attached: la creature.webm (576x1024, 2.39M)

I would excuse her niggerness if she had a cool personality, but she is as soulless as a vending machine

I can appreciate that she is a real person that exists. I just wonder, does SHE actually know the kind of audience she is acting to be the jedi parental guardian for.

Because unlike the east who use a face model and voice actor the west is cheap and uses 1 for both. Debra Wilson has been doing voice acting for a while and now we have to face scan every fucking thing because idiots have to have realism in all their media now.

Holy shit, that legit is a pug. This shit is sad

Shaved Chewbacca looks like THIS?!

Dey heah

Why does Debra sound like she had gum on both sides of her mouth now? She didn’t sound like this in the madtv days

Show some fucking respect for a legend.

Attached: MAD TV.jpg (1024x575, 319.58K)

madtv > snl

Ha that show got so pozzed after season 2 its not even funny

Really sad. Shouldn't have a kid.

>la creatura

Attached: la creatura.gif (300x240, 1.01M)

Mace Windu's long lost inbred cousin, Race Dindu

This game sucks so much, worst $10 I've spent on gaming this generation. Like holy fuck it's bad, complete jank-fest wannabe Dark Souls game that Star Wars fans think is the second coming of Christ. Every character sucks, the gameplay sucks, the story sucks - shit game overall.

terra formars

Attached: terra-formars-racism.jpg (870x836, 201.28K)

Fuckin based

first 3-4 seasons were kino. later ones were still funny but this cast were top tier.

I literally got It and Squadrons for less than a buck on grey market sites during the Amazon prime thing

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (729x410, 29.29K)

Thought she was pretty ugly but she helped me out and I grew to like her character. Still ugly though

I liked her in this game
all the characters could have used more screen time though

The beast/animal mobs will zone in on you no matter which way you dodge or when you time it.

Debra Wilson is an amazing VA and doesn't look as bad as she is modeled. It's sad.

Squadrons is worse, this is just Star Wars Uncharted.

Uh did you see thisI think they actually did her a favor in that particular instance she looks horrid